North Korea says it successfully tested hydrogen bomb for long-range missile

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2017, 03:42 PM
RE: North Korea says it successfully tested hydrogen bomb for long-range missile
Good luck girls & boys keep on posting til the EMP or radiation gets ya. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2017, 03:44 PM
RE: North Korea says it successfully tested hydrogen bomb for long-range missile
The North Korean regime cannot survive and remain stable without developping their nuclear and ballistic arsenal. Its the very last thing they will stop funding. They will starve their people and bankrupt their economy even more to develop them. Its also good to note that a few nuclear warheads as well as a few dozen medium range ballistic missiles aren't that costly to build and maintain with all taken into account. What I fear is that choking them too much with economical sanctions would result in an attempt for a mutual destruction scenario where the North Korean, knowing that they are fucked, decided to bring Japanese and South Korean lives with them. I fear North Korea will go down in big bang instead of a wimper.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
03-09-2017, 03:46 PM
(03-09-2017 03:10 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  Now Mattis is standing outside the White House talking the usual line: Cut it out or else.

Or else what? I wish we (the US) would stop bluffing, at least out loud and on Twitter. I don't know what the solution to all this is, but it can't be just continually threatening NK and then watching them go merrily about their testing.

Just imagine T.rump running a war. Gasp
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-09-2017, 03:50 PM
(03-09-2017 03:46 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 03:10 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  Now Mattis is standing outside the White House talking the usual line: Cut it out or else.

Or else what? I wish we (the US) would stop bluffing, at least out loud and on Twitter. I don't know what the solution to all this is, but it can't be just continually threatening NK and then watching them go merrily about their testing.

Pre-war Trump: "Lot of people don't know about war. Did you know that? I'm an expert on war, let me tell you, this war is going to be great and it's going to be great immediately."

10 seconds after war begins Trump: "Who knew war could be so complicated?"
[+] 5 users Like jerry mcmasters's post
03-09-2017, 04:21 PM
I'm just glad he's got three generals in his cabinet. Bluster aside, they'll bring both facts and spine to the internal conversations this administration is having right now.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
03-09-2017, 04:27 PM
(03-09-2017 03:46 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  

And just imagine if the Obama administration had actually done something to prevent the DPRK from getting this far into their program...

But no... It's more fun to pretend that they did all their development since Bozo took office...

Dodgy

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
03-09-2017, 04:32 PM
(03-09-2017 04:27 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  And just imagine if the Obama administration had actually done something to prevent the DPRK from getting this far into their program...

This has been a bi-partisan do-nothing issue for a longer time back than that...this is just fucking musical chairs, except when the music stops, you know, things explode and millions die.
[+] 4 users Like jerry mcmasters's post
03-09-2017, 04:57 PM
(03-09-2017 04:21 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I'm just glad he's got three generals in his cabinet. Bluster aside, they'll bring both facts and spine to the internal conversations this administration is having right now.

There are generals and then there are generals. Curtis LeMay was a general as was Douglas Mc Arthur.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
03-09-2017, 05:09 PM
(03-09-2017 04:57 PM)abaris Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 04:21 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I'm just glad he's got three generals in his cabinet. Bluster aside, they'll bring both facts and spine to the internal conversations this administration is having right now.

There are generals and then there are generals. Curtis LeMay was a general as was Douglas Mc Arthur.

Then you should perhaps do some reading on the ones he has. They're none of them LeMays or MacArthurs.
03-09-2017, 05:11 PM
(03-09-2017 04:27 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 03:46 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Just imagine T.rump running a war. Gasp

And just imagine if the Obama administration had actually done something to prevent the DPRK from getting this far into their program...

But no... It's more fun to pretend that they did all their development since Bozo took office...

Dodgy

The first nuclear test of NK was under the Bush administration. They went hunting for weapons of mass destruction in the wrong country.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 1 user Likes epronovost's post