North Korean Missles.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-04-2013, 04:02 AM
RE: North Korean Missles.
(08-04-2013 03:55 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(08-04-2013 03:20 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I don't know if NATO would risk a retaliatory nuclear attack. If anything, a massive land war would ensue.

And while NATO is massing their forces for this land war, Iran would be dropping nuclear bombs on them too.

The only way to defeat nuclear armed country is to nuke em.

There are deadly crazy people. And the deadly crazy people's family are not considered as humans any more.

Want something? Then do something.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2013, 04:14 AM
(08-04-2013 03:55 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(08-04-2013 03:20 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I don't know if NATO would risk a retaliatory nuclear attack. If anything, a massive land war would ensue.

And while NATO is massing their forces for this land war, Iran would be dropping nuclear bombs on them too.

The only way to defeat nuclear armed country is to nuke em.

By the time they nuke one area of the world, everyone else will have their patriot missile bubbles up.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
08-04-2013, 08:54 AM
(08-04-2013 01:04 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(07-04-2013 08:30 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Nuclear war would be stupid. Im not worried. Their missiles are rubbish and US should be able to intercept those missiles.

Its true their missiles are rubbish because they are just learning how to make them.....and our missile defenses are rubbish for the same reason.

No. I worked on the Patriot missile system more than 30 years ago. Anti-missile technology is quite advanced.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
08-04-2013, 10:06 AM
(08-04-2013 08:54 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-04-2013 01:04 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Its true their missiles are rubbish because they are just learning how to make them.....and our missile defenses are rubbish for the same reason.

No. I worked on the Patriot missile system more than 30 years ago. Anti-missile technology is quite advanced.

Yup and the latest Patriot system has been completely redesigned specially to cope with icbms and other ballistic missiles and passed all tests so far including a test fired from a Japanese Destroyer. Japan has bought the latest system from the US.

North Korea doesn't have the technological sophistication to deal with that stuff.

There is some debate about how these systems would actually work in an all out war between technologically advanced nations.
Anti-missile systems are a bit like shooting a bullet with a bullet and the systems haven't been tested in an all out war situation.

The success of the Patriot missile system was greatly exaggerated in the Gulf War. It was initially designed as anti-aircraft so it wasn't suited to take out missiles at the time.

The new patriot design is not as effective at taking out fighter aircraft.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
08-04-2013, 10:18 AM
North Korean Missles.
Is there any evidence that Iran or North Korea wants to attack other countries? What is the criteria needed to come to this judgement? Is this criteria applicable to all nations?
08-04-2013, 10:22 AM
(08-04-2013 10:18 AM)I and I Wrote:  Is there any evidence that Iran or North Korea wants to attack other countries? What is the criteria needed to come to this judgement? Is this criteria applicable to all nations?

http://live.wsj.com/video/north-korea-vi...7631F12D69

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
08-04-2013, 10:36 AM
(08-04-2013 10:18 AM)I and I Wrote:  Is there any evidence that Iran or North Korea wants to attack other countries? What is the criteria needed to come to this judgement? Is this criteria applicable to all nations?

"Those who seek to bring down the system in the (North), whether they play a main role or a passive role, will fall victim to the unprecedented nuclear strikes of the invincible army,"
North Korea's military said in comments carried by the official Korean Central News Agency.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-04-2013, 11:18 AM
North Korean Missles.
So verbal threats are the criteria to determine whether or not a country wants to attack other nations?

So the u.s. media and the North Korean news is how you guys get info? That explains it.
08-04-2013, 12:38 PM
I could not resist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ6Q4VPcXyA

North Korea is a small and dysfunctional nation. We should worry more about rats.
08-04-2013, 01:52 PM
Verbal threats may just be that, but that further begs the question of how much longer before someone arrives, who is willing to back up those threats? This is a nation that has threatened to settle accounts with the us by means of nuclear fire.... if their real intentions are different then war, at what point do we take their rhetoric at face value?..

"Nothing endures, but change." - Heraclitus