Norway criticized by SA on human rights

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-04-2014, 02:23 PM
RE: Norway criticized by SA on human rights
"not doing enough to counter criticism of the prophet Mohammed"

This makes me so mad!

Who the fuck do they think they are?! What makes them think they're so god-damned important that they can dictate to people who don't believe in their religion that we have to follow one of it's tenants?! Seriously, if they have a religion whereby people who follow it are forbidden from criticising or depicting Muhammad then that's their prerogative. But why the fuck do they actually think that they can demand that everyone else adheres to that tenant?!

I have such a huge issue with that line of thinking that I can't even put it into words (which isn't helped by the fact that I just watched South Park episodes 200 and 201).

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Hughsie's post
29-04-2014, 02:42 PM
(29-04-2014 02:23 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  "not doing enough to counter criticism of the prophet Mohammed"

Acting like an asshole attracts criticism and there's an easy way to counter it - don't be a fucking wingnut. Drinking Beverage

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
29-04-2014, 05:06 PM (This post was last modified: 29-04-2014 05:10 PM by GirlyMan.)
And the Norwegian ELK12695 just yawns as he places depictions of Mohammed on his drums and cymbals. And then, just to make sure they don't miss the insult, he puts down the drumsticks and plays Mohammed's face with his shoes. ... Come on ElkMan, you know you wanna. Big Grin

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
30-04-2014, 01:53 AM
(29-04-2014 07:22 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  SA - Norway

So is this SA just being pissed because people don't kiss Mohammed's ass,
Yes, definitely this.
30-04-2014, 04:13 AM (This post was last modified: 30-04-2014 05:30 AM by Tartarus Sauce.)
Saudi Arabia wouldn't know what human rights were if they got their ass rimmed by it. Having Saudi Arabia comment on human rights is like asking a rapist if he wants to take charge at the local women's shelter.

Oh wait, what's this?

"[Saudi Arabia] also expressed concern at 'increasing cases of domestic violence, rape crimes and inequality in riches' and noted a continuation of hate crimes against Muslims in the country."

I know of another country which has increasing cases of domestic violence, rape, and wealth disparity. In fact, this country also holds the record for most hate crimes against Muslims as well. Last I heard, we were calling it Saudi Arabia.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
30-04-2014, 09:12 AM
[Image: 63c579ff6e51c5b716a2567fb801b5c0d84bcd52...8f22ea.jpg]

Talk about pot kettle.

[Image: oscar.png]
30-04-2014, 09:16 AM (This post was last modified: 30-04-2014 09:21 AM by Alex_Leonardo.)
[Image: 98f.jpg]
[Image: d12f4e3f045396a2a54b0abb9a8f6593.jpg]

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 3 users Like Alex_Leonardo's post
30-04-2014, 10:37 AM
Hmmm, nice story there Saudi. Say, Saudi Arabia, do you remember that one perticular case where a Norwegian woman who lived in your overkill capital was raped by one of your citizens, and after that SHE was put in jail because she didn't want to marry the sick fuck who raped her, because your backass country still has laws from the dark ages? Oh well, at least she is free now and back home, although the rapist is running still free and probably prying on other girls lower areas. Do you remember that case? No? Well, that sucks. Hold on a second, I got a video here for you:

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 3 users Like ELK12695's post