Not Quite Sure.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2014, 01:34 PM
RE: Not Quite Sure.
Welcome aboard. Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: Not Quite Sure.
(10-11-2014 09:49 PM)FearKnowledge Wrote:  Hello, my name is Collin. I'm a christian, but don't worry i'm not here to attempt to change your personal beliefs. I stumbled upon the site while doing research on a religious topic and found many of the questions asked by those in the community to be quite intriguing and thought provoking. Whether your struggling with your faith (doesn't have to be in a god) or just not quite sure where to put your faith I feel that looking at all points of view can be quite enlightening regardless of your acceptance of it. I hope I can offer some assistance in unanswered questions and in return be equally challenged with questions and maybe help me see something that iv missed. I have lots of questions and equally just as many answers. My main goal is to have my questions answered and hopefully you will take some of what I say into consideration and possibly even answer some of yours.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post