Not all cops are bad.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-10-2014, 05:04 AM
Not all cops are bad.
In Emmett Township, Michigan, Officer Ben Hall pulled over a vehicle for a traffic violation. In the vehicle was a woman and her young daughter. He noticed the daughter was not in a car seat. The mother explained the importance of having a car seat but revealed she could not afford one due to limited income. The officer instead of writing her a ticket, met up with her at Walmart and bought her a new car seat for her daughter. Not all cops are bad, some are really nice and do protect and serve.

Article

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like JDog554's post
07-10-2014, 07:04 AM
RE: Not all cops are bad.
I would say in my albeit very limited dealings with the police - he's more representative of the majority...

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
07-10-2014, 07:11 AM
(07-10-2014 07:04 AM)CiderThinker Wrote:  I would say in my albeit very limited dealings with the police - he's more representative of the majority...

Yabut, you (and I) grew up in a civilised country.

This means that the police are civil to the community in which they serve but also, they don't expect to gunned down at any second by someone who thinks that an early entry to the afterlife-club is the best thing that could happen to you to brighten up your day.

Angel

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
07-10-2014, 07:34 AM
(07-10-2014 07:04 AM)CiderThinker Wrote:  I would say in my albeit very limited dealings with the police - he's more representative of the majority...

Most cops are not dirty but you would hardly notice because more focus is put on the ones that are because it makes for better news.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze