Not exactly pedophilia, but

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2012, 02:54 PM
RE: Not exactly pedophilia, but
(31-01-2012 02:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(31-01-2012 02:11 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  There is also a double standard that a 12 year-old boy having sex is normal but a 12 year-old girl is wrong. Sex education in America is lacking and both should be waiting to engage in sexual intercourse and never with anyone not in their age-group, until they reach adulthood I suppose. I have a 15 year-old nephew who keeps parading around the fact that he is not a virgin as if it is a trophy. He will regret that one day, especially since the girl dumped him.

Actually, I have no problem with a double standard.

When I was 13 or 14 I would have killed to have sex with my Latin teacher.
Should she have been prosecuted for statutory rape had my fantasy come true?

I don't believe so; and I'm quite sure it would not have done me harm nor caused any regrets. My regret is that it didn't happen.Angry

This. It isn't rape if you want it. I would have killed to have my 10th grade biology teacher fondle me ever so tenderly.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2012, 08:28 PM (This post was last modified: 31-01-2012 08:36 PM by GirlyMan.)
(29-01-2012 10:42 PM)Karl Wrote:  I don’t have an issue with teens sleeping with other teens but when the age gap is closer to double digits it’s a bit off.

That's when it starts getting creepy for me. 16 yo Courtney Stodden weds 51 yo Doug Hutchison ... creepy. ... Not sayin' there's anything illicit about it, just sayin' I wouldn't RSVP to any dinner invites.

(31-01-2012 07:18 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  Also , how is 12 not pedophilia ? As far as I know pedophilia is characterized as a predominant or exclusive sexual attraction to 5-13 year old children ? Or did I understand wrongly ?

(31-01-2012 10:11 AM)Chas Wrote:  It's not defined by age but by puberty. Pedophilia is sexual attraction to pre-pubescent children.

That. ... But even if they're pubescent and of the age of consent, or even postpubescent and adult like Ms. Stodden appears to be at 16, it still feels creepy.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
31-01-2012, 09:01 PM
I would be giving his name to police as a 'person of interest'.

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
31-01-2012, 09:38 PM
(31-01-2012 02:44 PM)BnW Wrote:  
(31-01-2012 02:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  When I was 13 or 14 I would have killed to have sex with my Latin teacher.

If she had sex with you when you were 13 or 14, she absolutely, unequivocally, without a doubt should have been prosecuted.

I absolutely, unequivocally, without a doubt disagree.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-01-2012, 11:11 PM
(31-01-2012 09:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(31-01-2012 02:44 PM)BnW Wrote:  
(31-01-2012 02:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  When I was 13 or 14 I would have killed to have sex with my Latin teacher.

If she had sex with you when you were 13 or 14, she absolutely, unequivocally, without a doubt should have been prosecuted.

I absolutely, unequivocally, without a doubt disagree.

You're speaking for all 13-14 year old men right there.

31-01-2012, 11:19 PM
(31-01-2012 11:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You're speaking for all 13-14 year old men right there.

When they were 13 or 14. We do grow up, you know. I'm with BnW. We're talking about a general law to cover all cases. You can't make exceptions just 'cos you think you coulda handled it back when you were young. Pretty sure 13-14 year old girls would be keen on their hunky teachers too.
31-01-2012, 11:33 PM
(31-01-2012 11:19 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(31-01-2012 11:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You're speaking for all 13-14 year old men right there.

When they were 13 or 14. We do grow up, you know. I'm with BnW. We're talking about a general law to cover all cases. You can't make exceptions just 'cos you think you coulda handled it back when you were young. Pretty sure 13-14 year old girls would be keen on their hunky teachers too.

He's not speaking for mature adults, he's speaking for 13-14 yo horny boys. Hell, I'd've stuck my dick in a sheep ... oh wait ... nah, there can't be any record ...

01-02-2012, 12:04 AM
(31-01-2012 11:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  He's not speaking for mature adults, he's speaking for 13-14 yo horny boys. Hell, I'd've stuck my dick in a sheep ... oh wait ... nah, there can't be any record ...

With you 100% there Big Grin Um not about the sheep though. But there were some babes around when I was that age, including funnily enough a Latin teacher... Tongue Something about Latin...
01-02-2012, 01:39 AM
A 12-year old has the aptitude to wear a suicide vest. He can be persuaded with all kind of grand visions of the afterlife and how his parents will be taken care of in the light of his martyrdom.

Anyone can give the impression that they're 'ready' for what life has to throw at them, but a 12-year-old in today's western society is not ready, psychologically, to have sex.

"I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted from my shoulders...
Thanks for getting off my back!"
-
Arcticspear Idea
01-02-2012, 06:50 AM
Who cares about what the 14 year old boy wants? My question is what kind of grown woman wants to have sex with a child? There is something predatory about that. I have a 10 year old son and if a teacher, I don't care how hot she is, made an advance at him, I would have to b e restrained.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post