Not for the faint of heart ...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-07-2013, 02:56 PM
RE: Not for the faint of heart ...
(08-07-2013 02:53 PM)Dom Wrote:  I don't answer the phone at all when I am either cooking or eating. Or taking a walk. Or watching a movie. Or whatever thing I am doing that relaxes me.

Well - it was my parents...

Rest assured I told them off, though.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
08-07-2013, 03:00 PM
(07-07-2013 08:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  On Thursday, I went out to eat with family to a pub. Great beer selection, excellent menu, and it was Burger Nite.

I ordered one of the burger specials - it had all kinds of good stuff on it, including onion rings. Nom.

After the first bite, I sensed something very wrong. The burger was cooked to death. I mean it was as dry as dust.

Come to find out, this is the law in New Brunswick. They can't serve meat unless it has been cooked to a certain temperature. What a fucking waste of food.

DO NOT ORDER BEEF IN A RESTAURANT IN NEW BRUNSWICK! Angry

New Brunswick NJ or New Brunswick Canada?

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-07-2013, 03:11 PM
(08-07-2013 02:53 PM)Dom Wrote:  I don't answer the phone at all when I am either cooking or eating. Or taking a walk. Or watching a movie. Or whatever thing I am doing that relaxes me.
That's how it's done right. Yes

Do skype calls count? xD

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
08-07-2013, 03:14 PM
(08-07-2013 03:11 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
That's how it's done right. Yes

Do skype calls count? xD

I suppose it depends... if it's part of your relaxation .... then it belongs.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
08-07-2013, 03:14 PM
(07-07-2013 08:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  On Thursday, I went out to eat with family to a pub. Great beer selection, excellent menu, and it was Burger Nite.

I ordered one of the burger specials - it had all kinds of good stuff on it, including onion rings. Nom.

After the first bite, I sensed something very wrong. The burger was cooked to death. I mean it was as dry as dust.

Come to find out, this is the law in New Brunswick. They can't serve meat unless it has been cooked to a certain temperature. What a fucking waste of food.

DO NOT ORDER BEEF IN A RESTAURANT IN NEW BRUNSWICK! Angry

The proper cooking technique for beef is to have the meat on a plate near the grill to warm it up a bit. If it aint bloody I aint buyin and yes I will sign a waiver to get my steak/burger cooked rare.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
08-07-2013, 03:17 PM
(08-07-2013 03:14 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(08-07-2013 03:11 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  That's how it's done right. Yes

Do skype calls count? xD

I suppose it depends... if it's part of your relaxation .... then it belongs.
Amen, sister.

xD

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
08-07-2013, 04:21 PM
I always get so much crap for liking medium-rare (with a good emphasis on the rare), but now I barbeque all my own burgers and steaks. On Saturday I cooked up my first Kobe steak, damn I'm just drooling thinking of it.

[Image: slider-3.jpg]
I try to aim for about this.

[Image: atheistsignature.jpg]
08-07-2013, 04:31 PM
I dont know about you guys,but here we have to cook our food past medium.
Not overcooked ,but not medium.
Its because in a tropical country the risk of food poisoning is bigger i guess.
And i personally do not like meat thats undercooked. We can cook food just fine w/o being dry.
Just my 0.02....

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping