Not getting notifications

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-08-2016, 12:29 PM
RE: Not getting notifications
(04-08-2016 12:24 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(04-08-2016 12:12 PM)Anjele Wrote:  ... logging out of both the forum and email and then back in to check those boxes again...maybe they will link up again.

Consider

Big Grin

I would have suggested rebooting...

And that video wasn't terribly realistic...I could understand what they were saying. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2016, 12:34 PM
(04-08-2016 12:29 PM)Anjele Wrote:  ...
And that video wasn't terribly realistic...I could understand what they were saying. Tongue

Then...

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
04-08-2016, 12:38 PM
(04-08-2016 12:34 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(04-08-2016 12:29 PM)Anjele Wrote:  ...

Then...

Every call I have ever made to tech support. Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
04-08-2016, 01:57 PM
Do you have a 8 year old kid in your house? If so then ask them, they'll know how to fix it. When ever I have a computer problem I ask my college age kids for help although a 5 year old will also know tech stuff. Rolleyes

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
04-08-2016, 01:59 PM
(04-08-2016 01:57 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Do you have a 8 year old kid in your house? If so then ask them, they'll know how to fix it. When ever I have a computer problem I ask my college age kids for help although a 5 year old will also know tech stuff. Rolleyes

My son answers all my computer questions with "Google it". Ungrateful little so and so. Angry

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
04-08-2016, 02:09 PM
(04-08-2016 01:59 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(04-08-2016 01:57 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Do you have a 8 year old kid in your house? If so then ask them, they'll know how to fix it. When ever I have a computer problem I ask my college age kids for help although a 5 year old will also know tech stuff. Rolleyes

My son answers all my computer questions with "Google it". Ungrateful little so and so. Angry

My kids love nothing more than to help me with my computer problems. It makes them feel so damned superior. I mean, they're really nice about it but I know down deep they're going "naaaah-na---na-na-naaaaaaaah, I know more than you do" Dodgy

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
04-08-2016, 02:15 PM
(04-08-2016 02:09 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(04-08-2016 01:59 PM)Anjele Wrote:  My son answers all my computer questions with "Google it". Ungrateful little so and so. Angry

My kids love nothing more than to help me with my computer problems. It makes them feel so damned superior. I mean, they're really nice about it but I know down deep they're going "naaaah-na---na-na-naaaaaaaah, I know more than you do" Dodgy

[Image: 4517846_orig_zpsvraspy4i.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post