01-01-2013, 10:14 AM
RE: Not "goodbye." Just "see ya later"
You'll be missed!

Cool story, bro. Drinking Beverage
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2013, 07:29 PM
Damn I'm so bad with keeping up with what's going on. Stark, you did a great job in here and I sincerely hope you do come back around sooner rather than later! Take care my friend.
[+] 2 users Like Grassy Knoll's post
01-01-2013, 08:48 PM
Weeping 'Rora sad (Girly ain't got exclusive dibs on the 3rd person!)

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like aurora's post
01-01-2013, 09:02 PM
Please peek in and give a wink sometime, Starky. Shy It feels good knowing you're out there, roaming the planet, doing weird stuff.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
02-01-2013, 03:17 PM
Hey gang!

Thought I'd post a quick note to you all, and figured this was the best thread to do it in.

I have received a ton of private messages. Please, if you have something to say, keep sending them. But try to understand, I am stepping away from here, so I may not reply in a timely manner. I come and read them, and there are a couple threads I am still following (offering a little input to the potential new forum team as well, when it's wanted) but for the most part, I'm just not spending a ton of time here.

I know there's some concern among you about my health. Don't worry. I'm a stubborn farmer. If anyone can beat a little health issue, it's this kid. I may need some time with it, but I'll kick it in the ass or die trying! Lol.

I still care about all you guys, and I'll be around. Just a little less frequently, and possibly a little more quiet than you are used to.

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 17 users Like Stark Raving's post
02-01-2013, 03:57 PM
Thanks for checking in, Starky dear....glad you're not planning on totally disappearing.... Heart

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com