Not iTunes show download

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-02-2012, 02:21 AM
Not iTunes show download
Is there a place to download the shows that are not itunes or torrents? I am on a PC and I cant deal with itunes inhabiting my computer.

thanks
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2012, 04:50 AM
RE: Not iTunes show download
(24-02-2012 02:21 AM)kakureru Wrote:  Is there a place to download the shows that are not itunes or torrents? I am on a PC and I cant deal with itunes inhabiting my computer.

thanks

I get it through Zune because I am a minion of M$. I definitely prefer it to iTunes, but take that with a grain of salt. I do drink the kool-aid.
24-02-2012, 09:19 AM
I believe they're on the TTA Youtube channel.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
24-02-2012, 12:24 PM
(24-02-2012 02:21 AM)kakureru Wrote:  Is there a place to download the shows that are not itunes or torrents? I am on a PC and I cant deal with itunes inhabiting my computer.

thanks

Man, iTunes is the best software that M$ Windows has ever had.

Now, if for some strange reason you don't want iTunes, you might use Juice to subscribe. It's free and works fine:
http://juicereceiver.sourceforge.net/

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user