Not just Catholic Priests

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2011, 11:03 PM
Not just Catholic Priests
Female Christian Bible teacher is at it, too:

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.actio...4980874791

"To think of what the world has suffered from superstition, from religion, from the worship of beast and stone and god, is
almost enough to make one insane."

Robert G. Ingersoll
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2011, 08:07 AM
RE: Not just Catholic Priests
(08-12-2011 11:03 PM)Organon Wrote:  Female Christian Bible teacher is at it, too:

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.actio...4980874791

I don't see the problem. At 13, I would have believed I'd died and gone to heaven.

No, really. Teenage boys are not victims in these cases.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
09-12-2011, 12:34 PM
One cannot rape the willing.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 2 users Like Hamata k's post
09-12-2011, 05:55 PM
Not enough information. That girl ain't exactly ugly - she could've contributed to my delinquency - but she should have known better.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
10-12-2011, 08:52 AM
I didn't want to write nothing yesterday, but I also think that I wouldn't have anything against her being my "teacher" at the age of 13. I would have been the best and the coolest guy in school forever.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 3 users Like Filox's post
10-12-2011, 09:31 AM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2011 09:52 AM by Erxomai.)
I've noticed, and participated mentally in this double-standard:

Does it say anything of significance that we dudes are inclined to high-five the little dude, but if it had been a 13 year old girl and 28 year old male teacher, who among us wouldn't be the first to grab a pitch-fork? Or a Rocket Launcher:

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
10-12-2011, 09:50 AM
(10-12-2011 09:31 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I've noticed, and participated mentally in this double-standard:

Does it say anything of significance that we dudes are inclined to high-five the little dude, but if it has been a 13 year old girl and 28 year old male teacher, who among us wouldn't be the first to grab a pitch-fork?

I don't have any problem with the double standard. Males and females are different.

[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
10-12-2011, 12:44 PM
It is obviously a double standard to think badly of a man to do something like this to a 13yr old girl. Obviously because most males lean toward protecting females. Maybe I worded that wrong but I think you know what I mean.

I remember growing up and have a hot math teacher. Nearly every boy in our school hoped for a chance.

I agree that males and females are different in that sense. If that boy is mentally messed up then it'll be because of the press coverage.

I'd give the boy a high five personally! Tongue

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
[+] 1 user Likes Clint Barnett's post
10-12-2011, 01:27 PM
(10-12-2011 12:44 PM)Clint Barnett Wrote:  It is obviously a double standard to think badly of a man to do something like this to a 13yr old girl. Obviously because most males lean toward protecting females. Maybe I worded that wrong but I think you know what I mean.

I remember growing up and have a hot math teacher. Nearly every boy in our school hoped for a chance.

I agree that males and females are different in that sense. If that boy is mentally messed up then it'll be because of the press coverage.

It was my Latin teacher.

10-12-2011, 01:28 PM
(10-12-2011 01:27 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(10-12-2011 12:44 PM)Clint Barnett Wrote:  It is obviously a double standard to think badly of a man to do something like this to a 13yr old girl. Obviously because most males lean toward protecting females. Maybe I worded that wrong but I think you know what I mean.

It was my Latin teacher.

Spanish. Ay Caramba, Maestra!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My