Not just Catholic Priests

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-12-2011, 06:09 PM
RE: Not just Catholic Priests
Of course it's a double standard but so what? The politically correct among us might cry 'sexism' but the cold hard facts are that a 13 year old girl is far more likely to be negatively affected and far less likely to be a willing participant than a 13 year old boy.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2011, 07:54 PM
I'm curious to read a sampling of thoughts from other genders on this double-standard topic.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
12-12-2011, 12:43 AM
lol Louisiana. Why am I not surprised?

[Image: RHcn6pd.gif]
12-12-2011, 12:46 AM
So now my curiosity is stirred up. Are the Sheilas just not coming to this thread because Catholic Priests disgust them, or are they just not willing to give a different perspective on the "double-standard" of what gets a high-five from the audience and what gets a molester justifiably anal raped in prison?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
12-12-2011, 01:15 AM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2011 01:45 AM by mysticjbyrd.)
(09-12-2011 08:07 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-12-2011 11:03 PM)Organon Wrote:  Female Christian Bible teacher is at it, too:

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.actio...4980874791

I don't see the problem. At 13, I would have believed I'd died and gone to heaven.

No, really. Teenage boys are not victims in these cases.

I wish I was a victim!!!
For a mugshot, she doesn't look all that bad.
(10-12-2011 09:50 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(10-12-2011 09:31 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I've noticed, and participated mentally in this double-standard:

Does it say anything of significance that we dudes are inclined to high-five the little dude, but if it has been a 13 year old girl and 28 year old male teacher, who among us wouldn't be the first to grab a pitch-fork?

I don't have any problem with the double standard. Males and females are different.

I agree. In fact, I would argue its not a double standard, because I don't particularly find it to be unfair.
Who is the victim? The male pedophiles?

I hate to play devils advocate, but I just had a thought.

What if it was a male student and male teacher, and the student claimed he was gay?
12-12-2011, 02:45 AM
On the other hand, if she was ugly as sin we might be being a bit more righteous about this whole thing. It was a crime, she did that to a young child while in a position of trust. Who knows what strange scars may be on his psyche now. But yeah, Jaysus, I wish I'd known a criminal like her back in the day. Proof that no God exists, or at least that he doesn't like me Tongue
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
12-12-2011, 04:25 AM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2011 04:30 AM by mysticjbyrd.)
(12-12-2011 02:45 AM)morondog Wrote:  On the other hand, if she was ugly as sin we might be being a bit more righteous about this whole thing. It was a crime, she did that to a young child while in a position of trust. Who knows what strange scars may be on his psyche now. But yeah, Jaysus, I wish I'd known a criminal like her back in the day. Proof that no God exists, or at least that he doesn't like me Tongue

If she was that ugly, he probably wouldn't agree to it. If it was hit choice, it wouldn't matter to me tbh.
If it were me at that age, the fact she was hot would be like a bonus.
[+] 1 user Likes mysticjbyrd's post
12-12-2011, 05:46 AM
Yeah, poor boy, he must have horrible scars on his psyche, all his friends consider him to be GOD, all the girls in his school are jealous. I would be so traumatized. It is interesting that whenever this happens, no newspaper has ever interviewed the "victim". Why do you think that is? Maybe he would ruin their story? Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
12-12-2011, 06:24 AM
(12-12-2011 05:46 AM)Filox Wrote:  Yeah, poor boy, he must have horrible scars on his psyche, all his friends consider him to be GOD, all the girls in his school are jealous. I would be so traumatized. It is interesting that whenever this happens, no newspaper has ever interviewed the "victim". Why do you think that is? Maybe he would ruin their story? Smile

Nevertheless, there could be scars. Kids are sitting ducks in situations like this, their emotions are easily manipulated. He basically didn't have any choice in the matter and that's why pulling this sort of shit is illegal.

Maybe you wouldn't be traumatized, but you're you. Other people might react differently. What do you think his next relationship will be like? Will he maybe expect the girl his own age to have sex with him, maybe use some of the manipulation tricks that were used on him? It's easy to do once you know what buttons to push.

I think he's probably fine Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
12-12-2011, 06:50 AM
Well yeah, you are right, of course, one can have problems with his own generation of girls after this kind of experience, I didn't think of that. But then, it all depends on the behavior of the teacher as well, the way she treated him... All considered, I think I had much worse scars in my life (not connected to sex), but you can never know if you didn't experience it, can you?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post