Not just Catholic Priests

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-12-2011, 07:10 PM
RE: Not just Catholic Priests
Lucky punks, getting raped by their female teachers. /sarcasm

Even if the boy is sexually mature enough to handle a sexual relationship (which at 13 is very rare), the balance of power is way off. She has power over him as his teacher. Using that power to get some underage booty is an abuse of that power.

That lady is a pedophile and a sexual predator. She should be dealt with the same harshness that male pedophiles are.

My Blog
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like dreamingfifi's post
17-12-2011, 04:14 PM
RE: Not just Catholic Priests
(15-12-2011 07:10 PM)dreamingfifi Wrote:  Lucky punks, getting raped by their female teachers. /sarcasm

Even if the boy is sexually mature enough to handle a sexual relationship (which at 13 is very rare), the balance of power is way off. She has power over him as his teacher. Using that power to get some underage booty is an abuse of that power.

That lady is a pedophile and a sexual predator. She should be dealt with the same harshness that male pedophiles are.

Sure, that sounds cool on paper, but, really, 13 year-old boys *can* handle orgasms quite well. In fact they ferociously wax their carrots fantasizing about their hot teachers on a regular basis anyway. Virginity is very rarely an issue and if you rule out religion as a factor, there is no shame or regret.

There are indeed things related to the sex that they cannot handle: they can't candle the complications that may arise if the teacher is married, for example. They can't handle the way adults react to all that when it goes public and the shit hits the fan. They also can't help falling in love and having the first deception - which does happen anyway sometimes, with or without sexual favors, with or without the teacher being aware of it.

But these things are not the real issue. 13 year old boys get abused in school in plenty of ways that have nothing to do with sex and still leave worse scars and nobody is getting outraged.

It's one of those things where the cure does more damage than the disease.

With girls it's different. The risk is just too high to seriously damage them physically and/or emotionally when they are under-aged. Their view on sex is more complicated and no adult should mess with that, but trust me on this one, if the boy consented and took pleasure in the act, all the damage happens in the aftermath created by well-meaning adults.

There is, of course the risk of true rape, even in the case of boys and, for that reason, I will always agree that we need a rule preventing all adults from having sex with all children. I just can't get outraged in particular cases where there is obviously no victim.

My reason is this: I wish that my 3 or 4 hot female teachers would have fucked me when I was 13. Any of them, all taking turns or all at once. That would have been a *happy* memory for me.

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Malleus's post