Not much going on?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2014, 04:52 PM
Not much going on?
So I have been on this forum for a few weeks and I have the feeling that there is not much going on, meaning that there are not many people active in debates and that there are few members.

Am I wrong with that assumption?

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2014, 04:54 PM
RE: Not much going on?
(11-01-2014 04:52 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  So I have been on this forum for a few weeks and I have the feeling that there is not much going on, meaning that there are not many people active in debates and that there are few members.

It goes in waves. Sometimes there is a ton of activity other times it is quiet.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
11-01-2014, 05:02 PM
(11-01-2014 04:52 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  So I have been on this forum for a few weeks and I have the feeling that there is not much going on, meaning that there are not many people active in debates and that there are few members.

As Rev said, it fluctuates. I know you are used to the nearly non-stop activity of forums like AF.org, but this forum isn't quite large enough for that type of continuous bustle.

[Image: giphy.gif]
11-01-2014, 05:31 PM
There are these days...saturday evenings for example.... when we who don't go out or enjoy the company of other humans...complain about nothing happening on the forum.

WeepingWeeping

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 3 users Like Slowminded's post
11-01-2014, 05:51 PM
(11-01-2014 05:31 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  There are these days...saturday evenings for example.... when we who don't go out or enjoy the company of other humans...complain about nothing happening on the forum.

WeepingWeeping

It`s saturday?

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
11-01-2014, 05:55 PM
(11-01-2014 05:51 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(11-01-2014 05:31 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  There are these days...saturday evenings for example.... when we who don't go out or enjoy the company of other humans...complain about nothing happening on the forum.

WeepingWeeping

It`s saturday?

Well, technically it's already sunday, but I insist on not recognizing that another day has begun before I had slept the night.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
11-01-2014, 06:03 PM

WeepingWeeping

The odds of Girly getting into trouble by going out are like many many orders of magnitude more likely than Girly not going out. ... But I got Manly here, and a fucking pack of beagles and a constant house party going on with GBII and GBIII and their friends. So when I'm feeling lonely I just walk upstairs for a minute or two. ...

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-01-2014, 06:04 PM
(11-01-2014 06:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

WeepingWeeping

The odds of Girly getting into trouble by going out are like many many orders of magnitude more likely than Girly not going out. ... But I got Manly here, and a fucking pack of beagles and a constant house party going on with GBII and GBIII and their friends. So when I'm feeling lonely I just walk upstairs for a minute or two. ...

You are a lucky man Girly Smile

[+] 3 users Like Slowminded's post
11-01-2014, 06:14 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2014 06:25 PM by GirlyMan.)
(11-01-2014 06:04 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(11-01-2014 06:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The odds of Girly getting into trouble by going out are like many many orders of magnitude more likely than Girly not going out. ... But I got Manly here, and a fucking pack of beagles and a constant house party going on with GBII and GBIII and their friends. So when I'm feeling lonely I just walk upstairs for a minute or two. ...

You are a lucky man Girly Smile

Yes I am. Extraordinarily lucky.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-01-2014, 06:29 PM
I've been in a few debates. There's a moderate amount of activity. Meh.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days