Not so Great Britain.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2015, 02:49 PM
RE: Not so Great Britain.
Quote: Yeah most every muslim I have ever met think those people are morons and wish they would go away, makes em all look stupid.

Then they need to publicly denounce them....otherwise the only face we ever see is the one twisted with rage. As someone noted, it is the moderates who enable the crazies by remaining silent.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
26-04-2015, 03:10 PM
(26-04-2015 02:49 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  
Quote: Yeah most every muslim I have ever met think those people are morons and wish they would go away, makes em all look stupid.

Then they need to publicly denounce them....otherwise the only face we ever see is the one twisted with rage. As someone noted, it is the moderates who enable the crazies by remaining silent.

I used to think this until it was pointed out that no one asks moderate Christians to denounce crazies like the Lords Resistance Army or the Waco cult.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
26-04-2015, 03:33 PM
(26-04-2015 03:10 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 02:49 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Then they need to publicly denounce them....otherwise the only face we ever see is the one twisted with rage. As someone noted, it is the moderates who enable the crazies by remaining silent.

I used to think this until it was pointed out that no one asks moderate Christians to denounce crazies like the Lords Resistance Army or the Waco cult.

Not only that but how much can your average person actually denounce anyone? I mean if they speak out openly to people they know how much more do they have to do? I'm not talking about leadership or celebrities I mean you regular people?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post
26-04-2015, 05:20 PM
Only crazies can march in the streets with signs? I didn't know that was a rule.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
26-04-2015, 05:57 PM
(26-04-2015 03:33 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 03:10 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  I used to think this until it was pointed out that no one asks moderate Christians to denounce crazies like the Lords Resistance Army or the Waco cult.

Not only that but how much can your average person actually denounce anyone? I mean if they speak out openly to people they know how much more do they have to do? I'm not talking about leadership or celebrities I mean you regular people?

The silence from moderates of every stripe is deafening. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-04-2015, 09:58 PM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2015 09:25 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(26-04-2015 03:10 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 02:49 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Then they need to publicly denounce them....otherwise the only face we ever see is the one twisted with rage. As someone noted, it is the moderates who enable the crazies by remaining silent.

Remember right after 9-11, when fucking Iran stood in solidarity with the United States and denounced those attacks?

Yeah, most people don't remember.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
27-04-2015, 08:41 AM
Sometimes I complain about ethnic Britons not being allowed the right of return like ethnic Greeks or Germans, but honestly I don't think you could pay me enough money to go live in Britain.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
27-04-2015, 03:47 PM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2015 04:57 PM by GirlyMan.)
(27-04-2015 08:41 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  Sometimes I complain about ethnic Britons not being allowed the right of return like ethnic Greeks or Germans, but honestly I don't think you could pay me enough money to go live in Britain.

I'm guessing you won't have to worry about that.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post