Not so friendly pastor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-12-2014, 10:48 AM
RE: Not so friendly pastor
The poor kiwi just wanted to spread a message and he decided to say he is filth. I would of responded that your a fucking dickhead and should get neutered so that you don't make more disgusting spawns.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2014, 10:52 AM
This guy is an awesome Christian and an inspiration to me spiritually. I really hope one day I can be as Godly as him.

...but, alas... I guess I just love fag-queer-child-molesters too much and see them as fellow human beings as flawed as I am... so much so that I don't look at or see their "gayness".

I'm such a horrible Christian.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 7 users Like kingschosen's post
10-12-2014, 10:55 AM
(10-12-2014 10:52 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I'm such a amazing Christian.

*fixt.Yes

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
10-12-2014, 11:43 AM
(10-12-2014 10:52 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  This guy is an awesome Christian and an inspiration to me spiritually. I really hope one day I can be as Godly as him.

...but, alas... I guess I just love fag-queer-child-molesters too much and see them as fellow human beings as flawed as I am... so much so that I don't look at or see their "gayness".

You've been doing it wrong. Tongue

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
10-12-2014, 12:03 PM
(10-12-2014 10:52 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  This guy is an awesome Christian and an inspiration to me spiritually. I really hope one day I can be as Godly as him.

Is this more of a 'love the sinner hate the sin' sort of thing, or do you believe homosexuality is not a sin? Just curious.
10-12-2014, 02:22 PM
(10-12-2014 12:03 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  

Is this more of a 'love the sinner hate the sin' sort of thing, or do you believe homosexuality is not a sin? Just curious.

It's more of a "it's none of my business because that's a personal conviction between him and God" thing.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
10-12-2014, 05:49 PM
So this is his email: westcitybiblebaptist@gmail.com

I think I'm going to find a picture of a dick going into a butt and send it to him.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
10-12-2014, 05:51 PM
(10-12-2014 05:49 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So this is his email: westcitybiblebaptist@gmail.com

I think I'm going to find a picture of a dick going into a butt and send it to him.

Make sure that butt belongs to a man.

10-12-2014, 05:56 PM
I thought that was obvious, I forgot women have butts too.
Of course.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
10-12-2014, 09:26 PM
Guessing he's married to some ugly old hag who catches him eyeing the young honeys in the youth group.