Not sure if I'm disgusted or turned on...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2012, 10:05 AM
Not sure if I'm disgusted or turned on...
[Image: 1101120521_600.jpg]

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/new...3231.story

What do you think? Good for kids or setting them up to be too dependent upon mom for life?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2012, 10:13 AM
RE: Not sure if I'm disgusted or turned on...
The picture itself doesn't bother me. I'm anti public breast feeding though. I also lean to nature over nurture so I'd never allow my wife to breast feed my 3 year old. That's just wierd.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
11-05-2012, 10:15 AM
Well the kid knows what he wants Tongue

Fuck I hope she stops before he hits puberty.

But damn she's a hot mama.

Is that even physically possible? How long does milk last after pregnancy? Or is it just 'here have a tit to suck 'cos it's comforting'?
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
11-05-2012, 10:17 AM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2012 10:17 AM by germanyt.)
(11-05-2012 10:15 AM)morondog Wrote:  Well the kid knows what he wants Tongue

Fuck I hope she stops before he hits puberty.

But damn she's a hot mama.

Is that even physically possible? How long does milk last after pregnancy? Or is it just 'here have a tit to suck 'cos it's comforting'?
It's there as long as the nipple is being sucked on. After a few weeks without breast feeding it pretty much dries up.

And she is hot. I'd let her cream my coffee.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 3 users Like germanyt's post
11-05-2012, 10:19 AM
I don't know, is there any studies about breast feeding at that age? maybe it's healthy Confused

anyway it's kind of creepy

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
11-05-2012, 10:27 AM
I'll gladly pretend to be the 28 year old she's still breast feeding.

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
11-05-2012, 10:40 AM
There are plenty of countries where children are breast fe towards 10 years old due to the scarcity of food. Breast milk is very nourishing and at no point loses that value. The actual danger as far as I know on breast feeding is for the mother in that more of her nutrient are going towards milk production. The child has a lot of extra immunities due to the constant nourishment. Breast fed children are more immune to diseases due to mimicking their mothers' immunities. It's been a long time since I was studying these sorts of things, but I've only been informed of positive results as far as physical health for prolonged breast feeding. As far as psychological impacts, I don't have any serious understanding there generally prolonged breast feeding occurs in areas where a lot of cultural things get in the way of psychological growth. If it were more common within areas where food was plentiful, and people didn't feel trapped to their lineage then I'd probably have a better opinion.

I am definitely for public breast feeding. This should have no big impact on the rest of us. If the average group goes and sits down at a table to eat in the middle of a mall then a mom who has a whining kid can sit on a park bench and breast feed. Eating is a publically acceptable action, so I don't see the serious difference in this form of eating.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 3 users Like Lilith Pride's post
11-05-2012, 10:45 AM
(11-05-2012 10:40 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  There are plenty of countries where children are breast fe towards 10 years old due to the scarcity of food. Breast milk is very nourishing and at no point loses that value. The actual danger as far as I know on breast feeding is for the mother in that more of her nutrient are going towards milk production. The child has a lot of extra immunities due to the constant nourishment. Breast fed children are more immune to diseases due to mimicking their mothers' immunities. It's been a long time since I was studying these sorts of things, but I've only been informed of positive results as far as physical health for prolonged breast feeding. As far as psychological impacts, I don't have any serious understanding there generally prolonged breast feeding occurs in areas where a lot of cultural things get in the way of psychological growth. If it were more common within areas where food was plentiful, and people didn't feel trapped to their lineage then I'd probably have a better opinion.

I am definitely for public breast feeding. This should have no big impact on the rest of us. If the average group goes and sits down at a table to eat in the middle of a mall then a mom who has a whining kid can sit on a park bench and breast feed. Eating is a publically acceptable action, so I don't see the serious difference in this form of eating.
It would be acceptable in a society that didn't emphasize the sexuality of breasts. A fat chick flopping her big ole tits out on a park bench is indecent exposure IMO. I might let the chick in Time slide Tongue

-Mark Twain
11-05-2012, 10:59 AM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2012 11:08 AM by kim.)
Gradual weening off the breast and onto solid foods can begin around 6 months. Same goes with formula; human babies only need liquid food for about 6 months and then softened foods can be introduced gradually to help their bodies get ready for solid food consumption. The weening process is pretty quick and generally rounds out the year. I think a year is entirely enough but some people go shorter or longer, depending on the health conditions of the parent and/or child.

I don't have any problem with public breast feeding of an infant - it's natural enough. Common sense would tell anyone that some people are weird about nature, so covering with a light cloth seems sensible enough; it would also give the baby less visual distractions which could interrupt feeding.

i'm pretty much a natural kind of person so nothing is really "unusual" under two years. But in my opinion... after those two years(~or so~), if your kid can't get it's shit together, you're looking for some insecurity issues down the road. I'm pretty sure I married and divorced one of those little suck-a-tits. Dodgy

_________

The above would certainly apply only to the US where people are swimming in abundance... sometimes, too much for their own good. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
11-05-2012, 11:02 AM
The article should have read 'Are You Over-Mom?'

-Mark Twain