Not sure if I'm disgusted or turned on...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-05-2012, 11:58 PM
RE: Not sure if I'm disgusted or turned on...
Noone has the right to be offended when a mother feeds her baby in a species-appropriate way. If you're uncomfortable, it's you rather than the mother that has the problem. I don't know your age, but I'm tempted to say "grow up" Smile

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
16-05-2012, 07:43 AM
(15-05-2012 11:58 PM)Hafnof Wrote:  Noone has the right to be offended when a mother feeds her baby in a species-appropriate way. If you're uncomfortable, it's you rather than the mother that has the problem. I don't know your age, but I'm tempted to say "grow up" Smile
Don't give me that shit. Humans are the only species that get erections at the sight of breasts. Next you'll tell me someone pissing in public should feel totally comforable doing it. Just put a damn blanket over yourself.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
16-05-2012, 12:02 PM
I tend to side with GT on the breast-feeding in public thing. I don't think it should be banned or anything-- just kind of ackward for me. I am about as motherly as a rock and the act in itself is strange to me-- ( I understand it is completely natural and normal) and I don't want to feel like I'm sharing in these total strangers maternal/whatever moment. BUT .. I understand this is my issue not theirs.

I'm also ackward around overly comfortable naked people ( not that I'm comparing the 2 ) .. I mean those weirdos that get completely naked in the gym locker room and walk around dripping wet for what seems like an overly excessive amount of time and try to have conversations with me about the weather.. Just really strange to me.. haha

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
16-05-2012, 12:16 PM
(16-05-2012 12:02 PM)k37713 Wrote:  I'm also ackward around overly comfortable naked people ( not that I'm comparing the 2 ) .. I mean those weirdos that get completely naked in the gym locker room and walk around dripping wet for what seems like an overly excessive amount of time and try to have conversations with me about the weather.. Just really strange to me.. haha
Not trying to stereotype here, but I believe those women are generally called Lesbians. Tongue

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
16-05-2012, 12:28 PM
Locker room nudity happens to guys too. It's funny because it's always the guys who should spend more time with clothes on who seem to enjoy prancing around with their wangs out. It wouldn't be so bad if they weren't always coming up to you and lifting one leg onto a bench whilst attempting to start a conversation. Thankfully I am socially unconcerned. Get your grey bush gone old man!

As for breast feeding in public, I'm against it only because no one should be looking at my wife's boobies but me. Thus someone else's wife's boobies in my presence make me look at them and feel bad. The kid might not as well be there. It's just a boobie on display. But hey if you gals want to go whipping your boobies out and your husbands don't mind then whatevers.

However that kid needs to get a cup. He's just a sicko pervert that those Christians are always warning us of. Smile

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
16-05-2012, 01:03 PM
(16-05-2012 12:02 PM)k37713 Wrote:  I tend to side with GT on the breast-feeding in public thing. I don't think it should be banned or anything-- just kind of ackward for me. I am about as motherly as a rock and the act in itself is strange to me-- ( I understand it is completely natural and normal) and I don't want to feel like I'm sharing in these total strangers maternal/whatever moment. BUT .. I understand this is my issue not theirs.

I'm also ackward around overly comfortable naked people ( not that I'm comparing the 2 ) .. I mean those weirdos that get completely naked in the gym locker room and walk around dripping wet for what seems like an overly excessive amount of time and try to have conversations with me about the weather.. Just really strange to me.. haha
Same here. I would never want it banned but would prefer if I never saw it happen. Not that it's something I see a lot anyway. Until we are at a point in society where we have coed showers, bathrooms, etc I don't see people overwhelmingly being comfortable sitting next to an exposed tit.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
21-08-2012, 01:35 PM
(16-05-2012 07:43 AM)germanyt Wrote:  
(15-05-2012 11:58 PM)Hafnof Wrote:  Noone has the right to be offended when a mother feeds her baby in a species-appropriate way. If you're uncomfortable, it's you rather than the mother that has the problem. I don't know your age, but I'm tempted to say "grow up" Smile
Don't give me that shit. Humans are the only species that get erections at the sight of breasts. Next you'll tell me someone pissing in public should feel totally comforable doing it. Just put a damn blanket over yourself.

You have been merely socially trained to feel the way you do.
You don't need to grow up, so much as wake up.
[+] 1 user Likes Diablo's post
22-08-2012, 11:46 AM
I'm all for public breast feeding. If your baby's hungry, feed it. But the picture in the OP is a prime example of "That kid is too damn old".

[Image: g8g7t.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Ghost0fBanquo's post
22-08-2012, 12:11 PM
Well let's see....

Hot Momma! I wanna shove that kid outta the way... Yes

On public breast feeding - Nothing wrong with that.. if it makes you squirmish.. go find a closet to hide in wierdo!

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 2 users Like ddrew's post