Not sure what to do

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-06-2015, 10:41 AM
RE: Not sure what to do
It's much easier to pay the bills as a chemist than as an astrophysicist, I'd imagine.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2015, 08:28 AM
(10-06-2015 07:57 AM)Worom Wrote:  (especially since our dickbag of a governor here cut 150 million from the schools)

Why does this sound so familiar? You don't live in Wisconsin, do you? (Fuck Scott Walker)
11-06-2015, 08:34 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2015 08:42 AM by Worom.)
(11-06-2015 08:28 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(10-06-2015 07:57 AM)Worom Wrote:  (especially since our dickbag of a governor here cut 150 million from the schools)

Why does this sound so familiar? You don't live in Wisconsin, do you? (Fuck Scott Walker)

Nope I'm in Arizona, Governor Doug Ducey, or as I prefer to call him Governor Doug Douchey. Everyone that was smart was saying not to vote for him because he will cut funding to education, but of course all the republitards here voted him in and sure enough one of the very first things he did was cut education. We were already 49th in the nation in education, I guess he wants us to be 50th. Part of those cuts ended all state funding for the community colleges in 2016 Angry Censored

The cuts are so bad that schools are talking about closing, and those that remain are also talking about dropping down to a 4 day school week because they can't afford to be open for the normal 5

On top of that he is trying to eliminate the department of weights and measures here, if that happens the residents here will have no idea if they are really getting a gallon of gas or when I buy hamburger that its really a pound of hamburger. His campaign was funded with dark money as well. To top it all off he is giving money to private schools as well.

“We can judge our progress by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers, our willingness to embrace what is true rather than what feels good.”
― Carl Sagan
11-06-2015, 08:35 AM
(10-06-2015 10:41 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  It's much easier to pay the bills as a chemist than as an astrophysicist, I'd imagine.

There are all sorts of chemicals one might make. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post