Not sure where to post this. Real funny website.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-08-2012, 10:16 PM
I am not sure this is for real. I found it while trying to find a new job.

http://eternal-earthbound-pets.com/

Take a look and be sure to read the whole thing.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Birdguy1979's post
05-08-2012, 10:22 PM
RE: Not sure where to post this. Real funny website.
(05-08-2012 10:16 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I am not sure this is for real. I found it while trying to find a new job.

"FAQ's
Q: Is this a Joke?
A: Yes."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-08-2012, 10:26 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2012 10:34 PM by Thomas.)
Yep, this is a joke. I tried to purchase a contract and the link went nowhere.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
05-08-2012, 10:28 PM
(05-08-2012 10:26 PM)Thomas Wrote:  This is not a joke as I remember it from a few years ago. In the case of rapture they will take your pets. Adults can make a contract if both parties believe they are getting their money's worth and it's not illegal. I can't see how abopting a pet if someone is gone is illegal.

So you disagree with the 1st item in the web site's FAQ?

Uhm...
05-08-2012, 10:31 PM
There are a lot of services like these being offered on the interwebz. Google "post-rapture businesses" for solum lulz. I know of one site that lets Christians sign up to send an email to their unbelieving loved ones so the ones left behind will be informed of the truth and have a chance to be saved. It's worth taking a look at as a business venture to bilk radical Christians out of their money. Then we can redirect it to the pro gay marriage movement.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
05-08-2012, 10:35 PM
(05-08-2012 10:28 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  
(05-08-2012 10:26 PM)Thomas Wrote:  This is not a joke as I remember it from a few years ago. In the case of rapture they will take your pets. Adults can make a contract if both parties believe they are getting their money's worth and it's not illegal. I can't see how abopting a pet if someone is gone is illegal.

So you disagree with the 1st item in the web site's FAQ?

Uhm...

I stand corrected. I changed my previous post.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
05-08-2012, 10:41 PM
(05-08-2012 10:31 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  There are a lot of services like these being offered on the interwebz. Google "post-rapture businesses" for solum lulz. I know of one site that lets Christians sign up to send an email to their unbelieving loved ones so the ones left behind will be informed of the truth and have a chance to be saved. It's worth taking a look at as a business venture to bilk radical Christians out of their money. Then we can redirect it to the pro gay marriage movement.

Well, yes. The whole point of this is that strong atheists know that the rapture won't happen. So it can be nothing other than a joke... with the possible sub-theme of scamming gullible Christians. Who's going to refuse free money for no service?

Then again, many Christians who are gullible enough to fall for the idea will also believe that atheists have no morals, so won't properly care for their pets. This further-reduces the potential market.

A bit of a failed business-enterprise, really. Dodgy