Not this shit again. The Raputer round 36

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2016, 04:41 PM
Not this shit again. The Raputer round 36
Reading threw my facebook and a couple of my Christian friends are talking about the rapture again.

Someone should make a sign to put on your front door that say's "If the rapture has happened and i'm not here anymore please take care of my animals inside for me" I would buy that...I can't help but worry me and my husband get to go to heaven and my poor babies starve to death.Sadcryface2

Responce
I'm sure god will find a way to provide for them when he call us home

Responce
They'll go with you. ANy animal that we've loved goes to heaven. God gave me dreams about it and i've also read books about it.

Responce
I'm not 100% sure about the rapture part as I haven't had a dream or god tell me a specific answer about it but it would make sense that they would go too. I do know that when they die they're in heaven. Just like our deceased christian famliy member in heaven waiting for us, animals are no diffrent.

It's almost time Heaven will be welcoming all those that follow Jesus into Gods loving arms.

Responce
Amen.

Responce
All the signs are there. Praise Jesus.

Who's been spreading this shit around this time? We've already gone threw two in the past decade.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
16-01-2016, 04:45 PM
RE: Not this shit again. The Raputer round 36
Damn dyslexia. Rapture >Sad

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
16-01-2016, 04:49 PM
Hahahaha. That's some funny shit.
16-01-2016, 04:51 PM (This post was last modified: 16-01-2016 05:27 PM by DerFish.)
(16-01-2016 04:41 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Reading threw my facebook and a couple of my Christian friends are talking about the rapture again.

Someone should make a sign to put on your front door that say's "If the rapture has happened and i'm not here anymore please take care of my animals inside for me" I would buy that...I can't help but worry me and my husband get to go to heaven and my poor babies starve to death.Sadcryface2

Responce
I'm sure god will find a way to provide for them when he call us home

Responce
They'll go with you. ANy animal that we've loved goes to heaven. God gave me dreams about it and i've also read books about it.

Responce
I'm not 100% sure about the rapture part as I haven't had a dream or god tell me a specific answer about it but it would make sense that they would go too. I do know that when they die they're in heaven. Just like our deceased christian famliy member in heaven waiting for us, animals are no diffrent.

It's almost time Heaven will be welcoming all those that follow Jesus into Gods loving arms.

Responce
Amen.

Responce
All the signs are there. Praise Jesus.

Who's been spreading this shit around this time? We've already gone threw two in the past decade.

Any one who would post the original post you quoted don't have much faith in their God, huh?
16-01-2016, 04:53 PM
She's a wife of a pastor. An old coworker. I'm tempted to post a response as we don't really talk anymore.

16-01-2016, 05:25 PM
Haven't they heard of After The Rapture Pet Care?

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
16-01-2016, 05:29 PM
I have often wondered who come up with the rapture idea. Maybe if I really wanted to study it I could, but still I have wondered. Driving down the interstate and all of a sudden the car at my side is driverless. Thanks God you are so fucking cool!
16-01-2016, 06:22 PM
Holy shit, I should sign up for that after-rapture pet care thing. I'm qualified as fuck Ohmy

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
16-01-2016, 06:26 PM
Your family pets can be used to delay and distract the raptor.

[Image: the-velociraptors-in-the-jurassic-park-m...rparts.jpg]

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
16-01-2016, 06:49 PM (This post was last modified: 16-01-2016 06:54 PM by cactus.)
There shall be twoooooo on the house top
one will be taken and the other one left.
Twoooooo fuckin' in the field
one will be taken and the other one left.

So just make sure that you're standing on your roof, or fucking in a field, and lock your pets inside so God won't accidentally rapture them instead of you.

It's too bad the lyrics to this song are so emotionally manipulative and factually vapid. Otherwise, it would be a pretty bitchin' tune.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?