Not this shit again. The Raputer round 36

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2016, 06:30 AM
RE: Not this shit again. The Raputer round 36
if the raptor ends up being a trex we'll be ok. just hold still and let it eat your pets. its vision is based on movement.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-01-2016, 06:38 AM
(16-01-2016 04:53 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  She's a wife of a pastor. An old coworker. I'm tempted to post a response as we don't really talk anymore.

Blink

Thanks for clarifying.

Until this point I was wondering why facebook doesn't have a minimum age limit.

I was assuming these were 9-year-olds.

Ohmy

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
17-01-2016, 06:52 AM
Signs of the end of the world:
  • Wars and rumours of wars. As in... all of human history. But it's more visible now 'cos of media.
  • False prophets - how will you tell if they're false? If you're a True Christian ™ then you'll know Smile LOL Rolleyes
  • People following false religions. This one's easy. Anyone not of your religion.
  • ... Dun dun dun... Unbelievers. Lots of the fuckers. Right now unbelievers are highly visible in the US 'cos of e.g. lawsuits about the ten commandments. Christians look at the laws and find that... dun dun dun... they're secular, are designed as secular specifically to avoid the poison that is sectarian government, and conclude that they were craftily drafted by the devil. Who then somehow got the Christian (ETA: In the Christee demented revisionist history sense of Christian) founding fathers of Murika to sign it. That devious fella.
  • Loadsa natural disasters e.g. hurricanes, ISIS, Donald Trump.
  • Lotsa God-sent diseases (with love from God Heart ) e.g, Ebola, AIDS, Cancer etc.

Christees have *always* been a cult of maniacs, absolutely terrified that the world is ending *now* and they've gotta be right with God 'cos he said "he will come like a thief in the night with the following (listed above) easily-fitted-to-any-events-in-history warning signs", so naturally, *every* generation of Christians looks at events over the past say 5 years and concludes "Jumpin' Jehoshaphat! We're in the doo-doo! On your knees motherfuckers! We gots to pray our way to heaven!"

Rolleyes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
17-01-2016, 09:15 AM
(16-01-2016 04:41 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Reading threw my facebook and a couple of my Christian friends are talking about the rapture again.

Someone should make a sign to put on your front door that say's "If the rapture has happened and i'm not here anymore please take care of my animals inside for me" I would buy that...I can't help but worry me and my husband get to go to heaven and my poor babies starve to death.Sadcryface2

Responce
I'm sure god will find a way to provide for them when he call us home

Responce
They'll go with you. ANy animal that we've loved goes to heaven. God gave me dreams about it and i've also read books about it.

Responce
I'm not 100% sure about the rapture part as I haven't had a dream or god tell me a specific answer about it but it would make sense that they would go too. I do know that when they die they're in heaven. Just like our deceased christian famliy member in heaven waiting for us, animals are no diffrent.

It's almost time Heaven will be welcoming all those that follow Jesus into Gods loving arms.

Responce
Amen.

Responce
All the signs are there. Praise Jesus.

Who's been spreading this shit around this time? We've already gone threw two in the past decade.

It's bad enough that world wide war might be coming without them wishing for it. How do these people even function in the real world, hold down a job, pay their bills and such with such delusion?

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
17-01-2016, 11:01 AM
(17-01-2016 06:38 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(16-01-2016 04:53 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  She's a wife of a pastor. An old coworker. I'm tempted to post a response as we don't really talk anymore.

Blink

Thanks for clarifying.

Until this point I was wondering why facebook doesn't have a minimum age limit.

I was assuming these were 9-year-olds.

Ohmy
Well she IS married to a priest (or is there a difference between a priest and a pastor?) so she might be a nine year old boy.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
17-01-2016, 06:06 PM
I like the part where the one responder says "I haven't had a dream or god tell me a specific answer about it but it would make sense that they (pets) would go too."

"Make sense".....oh the irony!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
17-01-2016, 06:29 PM
(17-01-2016 06:52 AM)morondog Wrote:  Signs of the end of the world:
  • Wars and rumours of wars. As in... all of human history. But it's more visible now 'cos of media.
  • False prophets - how will you tell if they're false? If you're a True Christian ™ then you'll know Smile LOL Rolleyes
  • People following false religions. This one's easy. Anyone not of your religion.
  • ... Dun dun dun... Unbelievers. Lots of the fuckers. Right now unbelievers are highly visible in the US 'cos of e.g. lawsuits about the ten commandments. Christians look at the laws and find that... dun dun dun... they're secular, are designed as secular specifically to avoid the poison that is sectarian government, and conclude that they were craftily drafted by the devil. Who then somehow got the Christian (ETA: In the Christee demented revisionist history sense of Christian) founding fathers of Murika to sign it. That devious fella.
  • Loadsa natural disasters e.g. hurricanes, ISIS, Donald Trump.
  • Lotsa God-sent diseases (with love from God Heart ) e.g, Ebola, AIDS, Cancer etc.

Christees have *always* been a cult of maniacs, absolutely terrified that the world is ending *now* and they've gotta be right with God 'cos he said "he will come like a thief in the night with the following (listed above) easily-fitted-to-any-events-in-history warning signs", so naturally, *every* generation of Christians looks at events over the past say 5 years and concludes "Jumpin' Jehoshaphat! We're in the doo-doo! On your knees motherfuckers! We gots to pray our way to heaven!"

Rolleyes

Laugh out load OMG I'm dying at the dun dun dunssss - can totally imagine you saying that...

The other interesting part is how this seems pretty normal to me - and it's soooo fucking ridiculous - yet abnormal to so many posters here.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
18-01-2016, 12:08 AM
I thought the rapture was supposed to happen around AD60 or so???

He's kind of running late.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
19-01-2016, 04:34 AM
(18-01-2016 12:08 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I thought the rapture was supposed to happen around AD60 or so???

He's kind of running late.

That's the best fakking part of the bible, the expiration date part which I like to call it.

Strange how 100% of every christian overlooks that verse which is pretty darn clear about it all being a scam if jesus didnt return for about 1900 years ago...
19-01-2016, 05:18 AM
So far I've lived through 63 of these apocalypses. Let me tell you that's no small feat, but these raptures we've been having recently are tame compared with the ones we had when I was young. We had REAL raptures back in those days!!

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike
Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)
[+] 2 users Like Silly Deity's post