Not tired Can't sleep Blah

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2016, 10:49 AM
RE: Not tired Can't sleep Blah
(11-03-2016 10:35 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(11-03-2016 01:52 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Will the sandman look like Jason Statham? Tongue

Why yes, yes he does. Statham is the Sandman.

"Hellooooooo Jenny. Helllooo my love. Go to sleep.....go to sleep"

"you feel sleeeepy, veeeerrry sleeeeepy"

HeartHeartHeart

[Image: 1a5fa5078c4feebc43000d204219e154.jpg]

And now you're AWAKE!!!

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

I refuse to "Like" this post because it might encourage more of the same...

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2016, 12:06 PM
(11-03-2016 10:35 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(11-03-2016 01:52 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Will the sandman look like Jason Statham? Tongue

Why yes, yes he does. Statham is the Sandman.

"Hellooooooo Jenny. Helllooo my love. Go to sleep.....go to sleep"

"you feel sleeeepy, veeeerrry sleeeeepy"

HeartHeartHeart

[Image: 1a5fa5078c4feebc43000d204219e154.jpg]

And now you're AWAKE!!!

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

DroolingDroolingDroolingDroolingDrooling
11-03-2016, 12:19 PM
For a person taking a vacation from the forum you sure seem to be hanging around a lot. Not that i'm complaining.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
11-03-2016, 12:42 PM
(11-03-2016 12:19 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  For a person taking a vacation from the forum you sure seem to be hanging around a lot. Not that i'm complaining.

I know Big Grin I'm going to be off and on in the upcoming months since I'm in the process of a cross country move. If it ended up being a long(er) duration at some point, I didn't want anyone to worry. I start worrying about certain people when I don't see the typical regs on here for awhile. But maybe I'm just weird. Tongue

Also, I was lured back with scantily clad pics of Jason Statham Wink
11-03-2016, 01:06 PM
(11-03-2016 07:50 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(11-03-2016 03:14 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Have you tried counting sheep? Or listening to Morgan Freeman?

I count tofu Wink

Tofu doesn't count, you have to count something else.
11-03-2016, 01:09 PM
(11-03-2016 01:06 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(11-03-2016 07:50 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I count tofu Wink

Tofu doesn't count, you have to count something else.

Watermelon then Thumbsup
11-03-2016, 01:10 PM
You know what helps me. This is going to sound weird, but Ibuprofen. I have no idea why but it helps me sleep and I sleep really well too when I take it.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
11-03-2016, 01:15 PM
(11-03-2016 12:42 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(11-03-2016 12:19 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  For a person taking a vacation from the forum you sure seem to be hanging around a lot. Not that i'm complaining.

I know Big Grin I'm going to be off and on in the upcoming months since I'm in the process of a cross country move. If it ended up being a long(er) duration at some point, I didn't want anyone to worry. I start worrying about certain people when I don't see the typical regs on here for awhile. But maybe I'm just weird. Tongue

Also, I was lured back with scantily clad pics of Jason Statham Wink

Well in that case I'll post a photo of Jason Statham at least once a day. Big Grin

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
11-03-2016, 02:11 PM
Melatonin
[+] 2 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
11-03-2016, 04:14 PM
(11-03-2016 01:42 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I hate when I can't get to sleep. Sad

I have been suffering from chronic insomnia for over 20 years. The mind begins to fragment when it is subjected to long term sleep deprivation. Loss of memory, focus, increase in blood pressure, damage to the heart...all because the body can't repair itself because you do not achieve REM sleep. I have been operating at an average of 2.4 hours of sleep for many years....and it sucks, and no, you don't get used to it. I am in the bed for 8 hours every night, and i wear two different monitors....that is why I know the numbers so well. I was just switched from 300 mg of one medication to 100mg of another last week...no change.

I spent years trying to mitigate it myself. I have a tempurpedic bed, special pillow, I wear nose strips to open my nasal passages, I keep my bedroom at 65 degrees F, I have two hurricane fans that circulate air, took melatonin, nyquil, zzzzquil, unisom, etc...humidifier to keep it at the right humidity, white noise machine, dont watch tv before bed, dont have liquid past 3 hours prior to bed, no carbs past 6pm, dont take caffeine or other stimulants....consider I am always at some degree of exhaustion, and before I tore my bicep tendon and had an artery collapse a vein in my leg 6 months ago, worked out like a crazy man 6 days a week. I would come home from the gym, take a shower and couldnt even put a sentence together...so yeah....I smell what you are cooking. Weeping

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post