Not your everyday, "Meow!"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-10-2010, 07:08 PM

Rainbow Not your everyday, "Meow!"
Well, hello there! [Image: 5.gif]

I found your website after a search for atheist videos and finding the top 10 Theist arguments for proof of god, and part deux.

I guess it's not surprising that it's almost like a broken record, how Theists in all seriousness put forth such arguments, to prove their point that they're the only one's who are right when they set aside the intellect and commit to a faith that is wholly unintelligent. However, I could handle that if they just didn't breed! As well as choose to sell their zombie and the accompanying good news door to door one knock at a time, that slavery is ours if we only choose to worship an invisible higher power who's sadism stands as evidence he loves us! And if we only repent of how we're made as his natural born sinners, so that we save ourselves from god, we'll get to live in the presence of such an unstable Deity for eternity! Which makes his created basement and it's Satanic landlord, look like a Mediterranean paradise in comparison.

In any event, I'm glad to make your acquaintance.
My name is September. Smile I'm young enough to enjoy any topic for discussion, and old enough not to whine all PC about it, because my head suddenly sprouted virgin eyes! (Gee, does she sound like a Republican?![Image: 9.gif] Uh, no!)

Live the peace,
S.
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2010, 09:51 PM

RE: Not your everyday, "Meow!"
Welcome! I know you'll enjoy this forum!
12-10-2010, 10:51 PM

(12-10-2010 09:51 PM)athnostic Wrote:  Welcome! I know you'll enjoy this forum!

Thank you. Smile
12-10-2010, 10:53 PM
Welcome to the forums!

http://www.youtube.com/user/MindprowlerMusic
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2010, 02:24 AM

Welcome, indeed!!