Note To Creationists: Biology And Cosmology Are Not The Same Thing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-01-2014, 06:27 PM
Note To Creationists: Biology And Cosmology Are Not The Same Thing
I get really frustrated with the fact that so many creationists can't understand that the theories of the origins of the universe (cosmology), and the theories involving life on Earth (biology) are not the same thing. They go from this "Well, if you don't know how the universe got here, then Evolution is wrong. It's just a guess." WTF?! How the hell did you come to make that jump?!

Evolution is about life on this planet. It has nothing to do with the origins of the universe. Creationists are so defensive that they are looking for any reason possible to deny something that conflicts with their indoctrination. Whether or not the Big Bang theory is true does not disprove Evolution. They, of course, gloss over the fact that the theories of Evolution and the Big Bang have PROOF, while proof for the existence of their god is zero, but it's not like that has ever stopped them! If scientists found that the origin of the universe was actually something different than the Big Bang, THAT DOES NOT CHANGE THE VALIDITY OF EVOLUTION!!! That is sheer idiocy. If you're a theist that uses this argument, then hell, while you're at it, why don't you just throw the theory of gravity out the window too!Frusty

I've posted this before, but I again would like to thank the NCSE for this article:

http://ncse.com/rncse/27/5-6/gravity-its-only-theory

“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.” - Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply