Note to self

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2013, 08:53 PM
Note to self
Wanted to give a couple of heartfelt reps out but used them up for today...have to remember to do them tomorrow. Blink

BLAH...can't we have the ability to do a couple more after a certain amount of time as a member?

I forget sometimes that there are people I want to rep but have used up my limit. Weeping

I know we have been given a big NO on this...just need a reminder for me. No

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude.

See here they are the bruises, some were self-inflicted, and some showed up along the way. -JF

Just because her eyes don't tear doesn't mean her heart doesn't cry. Just because she comes off strong doesn't mean there's nothing wrong.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-01-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: Note to self
(13-01-2013 08:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Wanted to give a couple of heartfelt reps out but used them up for today...have to remember to do them tomorrow. Blink

BLAH...can't we have the ability to do a couple more after a certain amount of time as a member?

I forget sometimes that there are people I want to rep but have used up my limit. Weeping

I know we have been given a big NO on this...just need a reminder for me. No

I've increased the number contributing members can give in a day from three to five. Smile

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
13-01-2013, 08:57 PM
My hero!

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude.

See here they are the bruises, some were self-inflicted, and some showed up along the way. -JF

Just because her eyes don't tear doesn't mean her heart doesn't cry. Just because she comes off strong doesn't mean there's nothing wrong.
13-01-2013, 09:27 PM
(13-01-2013 08:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  My hero!

Flex

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 4 users Like Hughsie's post
13-01-2013, 11:23 PM
I protest. This is prejudiced against those of us without credit cards!

:sulk: