Nothing To See here.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2012, 01:17 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2012 02:15 AM by UndercoverAtheist.)
Information Nothing To See here.
Triple OO7 J
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes UndercoverAtheist's post
11-11-2012, 01:24 AM
RE: Want to Help Take Down Godhatesfags.com?
That's actually fairly illegal. Not that I don't admire the sentiment, but you can get the site in legal trouble for posting that shit. Plus, censorship ftl.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
11-11-2012, 01:26 AM
I am getting a big Anon vibe from you right now...

Are you sure your avatar shouldn't be:
[Image: 160px-Anonymous_emblem.svg.png]

Not that I disagree with the action, frankly I'd love to take part but alas I've no understanding of DOS strikes (aside from the surprising strategic value they possess), and I would like to keep my criminal record down too jaywalking for now.

Best of luck to you!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
11-11-2012, 01:48 AM
The first rule in announcing your evil plans is to never announce your evil plans on a public website.
You're free to do anything you want to anyone, but you're not dragging TTA into your nefarious schemes. Dodgy

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
11-11-2012, 02:16 AM
(11-11-2012 01:48 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  The first rule in announcing your evil plans is to never announce your evil plans on a public website.
You're free to do anything you want to anyone, but you're not dragging TTA into your nefarious schemes. Dodgy
My plan shall commence in 45 days.
11-11-2012, 02:21 AM
RE: Nothing To See here.
If you're going to do... Whatever it was you were going to do...

I suggest you think about how NOT to do it first. That way when you DO it, you will know exactly how. Angel

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
11-11-2012, 02:22 AM
(11-11-2012 01:24 AM)Phaedrus Wrote:  That's actually fairly illegal. Not that I don't admire the sentiment, but you can get the site in legal trouble for posting that shit. Plus, censorship ftl.
If I can get charged with terroristic threatening, why can't they? They're the ones that tell everyone how they will burn for eternity. Just watch seths latest video, that's royally messed up.
11-11-2012, 02:23 AM
(11-11-2012 02:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  If you're going to do... Whatever it was you were going to do...

I suggest you think about how NOT to do it first. That way when you DO it, you will know exactly how. Angel
Good idea...
11-11-2012, 04:50 AM
Nothing To See here.
I like what you've done with the place. Wink

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
12-11-2012, 12:47 AM
Ok, just what am I missing here? There is nothing to click on there and I don't see any meaning, hidden or otherwise.