Notice what's missing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-07-2016, 11:47 AM
Notice what's missing?
In Dallas????

Where's the Westboro Baptist Church dipshit protestors?????

I'd like to see what would happen if they showed up in Texas today, spouting their drivel at the funeral of the five officers who died.....

They'd have to put up "take a number" dispensers to keep things orderly when they lynched the morons......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2016, 11:58 AM
RE: Notice what's missing?
I thought this was going to be about why nobody here has posted a thread about Bernie endorsing Hillary. Consider
12-07-2016, 12:01 PM
(12-07-2016 11:47 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  In Dallas????

I'd like to see what would happen if they showed up in Texas today, spouting their drivel at the funeral of the five officers who died.....

They'd have to put up "take a number" dispensers to keep things orderly when they lynched the morons......

One of them is now a fitness model. She was banished from the church.

Lauren Drain:

[Image: Laurendrainfit30.jpg]

Those legs tho hnnnng.
12-07-2016, 12:13 PM
(12-07-2016 11:58 AM)pablo Wrote:  I thought this was going to be about why nobody here has posted a thread about Bernie endorsing Hillary. Consider

Nope....

That's a foregone conclusion....... It's always amusing to hear (both sides) saying they'll "never endorse" ---- but when it comes down to it -- the lizards take sides every time.....

Wink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
12-07-2016, 12:21 PM
(12-07-2016 11:58 AM)pablo Wrote:  I thought this was going to be about why nobody here has posted a thread about Bernie endorsing Hillary. Consider

Heatheness must be asleep on the switch....

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
12-07-2016, 12:45 PM
(12-07-2016 11:47 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  In Dallas????

Too busy worrying about their church becoming a gym on Pokémon Go

http://kotaku.com/pokemon-go-fan-trolls-...1783449276

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post