Notifications

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-10-2017, 05:59 AM
Notifications
HI there

Is there a way to turn on notifications for a reply to posts ? the pop up notification i would get on the home page i mean, I can't seem to find it.

Also I can only see threads I've started in CP, is there a way to see all threads you have responded to ?

'Those who ask a lot of questions may seem stupid, but those who don't ask questions stay stupid'
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2017, 06:46 AM
RE: Notifications
(27-10-2017 05:59 AM)possibletarian Wrote:  HI there

Is there a way to turn on notifications for a reply to posts ? the pop up notification i would get on the home page i mean, I can't seem to find it.

Also I can only see threads I've started in CP, is there a way to see all threads you have responded to ?

> Send a message to momsurroundedbyboys. She's one of the website administrators and can give you specific instructions.
27-10-2017, 06:50 AM
(27-10-2017 05:59 AM)possibletarian Wrote:  Also I can only see threads I've started in CP, is there a way to see all threads you have responded to ?

When you look at the list of threads there is an icon to the left and it has a black dot if you have posted in that thread. You can also use the search to find your own name as author and show results as threads.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
27-10-2017, 12:11 PM
You can also subscribe to threads. That way you know if someone has posted to a thread you were in.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
27-10-2017, 02:52 PM
Or you can waste precious hours of your life worrying about whether someone replied to your post.
If you are at a loose end, have a check through.
Personally I don't bother, I just look if someone has liked any of my shit and take it from there.

Get your own bleeding hymn book