Now THIS Will Be Fun! Satanic Temple To Put Statue At Oklahoma Capitol Building!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2014, 07:08 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2014 08:44 AM by Free Thought.)
RE: Now THIS Will Be Fun! Satanic Temple To Put Statue At Oklahoma Capitol Building!
(04-05-2014 04:04 PM)WindyCityJazz Wrote:  Apparently, the Satanic Temple of New York is in the process of making a Satanic statue to put at the Oklahoma State Capitol building, where a monument of the Ten Commandments resides. They filed an application in December to put the statue next to the Ten Commandments monument. I'm going to love watching Republicans flip their shit over this one!

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/05/03/...le-statue/

It certainly will be interesting to watch.

How the TC monument even got put up in the first place boggles my mind.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2014, 07:19 PM
RE: Now THIS Will Be Fun! Satanic Temple To Put Statue At Oklahoma Capitol Building!
Man, that's gotta be one interesting ceremony when/if they actually get it finished and put up. Might have to make a trip to visit my neighbor, Oklahoma, on that day. Consider

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post
05-05-2014, 05:56 AM
(04-05-2014 06:20 PM)Charis Wrote:  Freedom of THEIR religion.

Yeah, back when I was still Christian, I remember talking to my fundy ex-step dad. I don't remember what brought the topic up, but I'd mentioned something about freedom of religion and he scoffed, telling me that it meant you had the freedom to pick which Christian denomination you were going to follow.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
05-05-2014, 08:43 AM
(04-05-2014 07:08 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(04-05-2014 04:04 PM)WindyCityJazz Wrote:  Apparently, the Satanic Temple of New York is in the process of making a Satanic statue to put at the Oklahoma State Capitol building, where a monument of the Ten Commandments resides. They filed an application in December to put the statue next to the Ten Commandments monument. I'm going to love watching Republicans flip their shit over this one!

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/05/03/...le-statue/

It certainly will be interesting to watch.

How the TC monument even got pout up in the first place boggles my mind.

*put up

This is Oklahoma. Come here for a week, take a tour of Tulsa. You'll understand when you see Oral Roberts University.
[+] 1 user Likes natachan's post
05-05-2014, 08:45 AM
(05-05-2014 08:43 AM)natachan Wrote:  
(04-05-2014 07:08 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  It certainly will be interesting to watch.

How the TC monument even got pout up in the first place boggles my mind.

*put up

Ur Nut Vusur!

U khant replace Vosur!

Weeping

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.