Now that lucradis is the admin...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-12-2011, 04:13 PM
Now that lucradis is the admin...
...let's start a Complaint Thread!

A few things that I expect you to fix immediately Lucra:

1. This forum doesn't make waffles.
2. Each post should have an icon that, when clicked, reads the words to me in the soothing voice of a Hispanic maid or a baritone jazz musician.
3. Sometimes my back itches.
4. There's only 12 dollars in my wallet.
5. Along with Rep and Likes, we need to establish a Fond Of button, an I Approve bar, a Most Preferred status, and an annual award ceremony wherein the person with the most Likes Given is presented with a giant foam hand, which is then used to pat them on the back.
6. This forum has made no effort to trim the hedge that is creeping its way onto my side of the fence.
7. There is no scratch and sniff feature.
8. I'm still not a moderator.
9. It burns when I pee.
10. I pee when I laugh.
11. This forum often makes me laugh, causing me a strange burning sensation. Therefore, this forum causes STDs. This logic is flawless.
12. I still don't know what became of TrainWreck's classification system.

I expect you to address these items in an expeditious manner, and I shall sit here, refusing to eat or bath myself until every last conflict is resolved.

Signed,
The Buddiest of Christs

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 10 users Like Buddy Christ's post
16-12-2011, 04:27 PM
RE: Now that lucradis is the admin...
13: free beer

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 4 users Like Observer's post
16-12-2011, 04:32 PM
Jesus, Christ.

I think the bug with the STDs is the most urgent to fix. Deep Thought, any ideas on how to do this? Do you reckon it's a myBB thing? I propose as a temp fix that we adopt a hierarchical pack structure like wolves and bite all the people with STDs. This also has the side advantage that BC won't survive long enough for his no-bathing strategy to become effective. I really don't want to witness that.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
16-12-2011, 04:51 PM
And what is the point of the "Delivery Fee" on pizza deliveries when it doesn't go to the delivery guy? Who gets this fee and what is its purpose? I demand answers, admin!

And even though you haven't been online since I created this thread 10 minutes ago, I'm going to take your silence as a declaration of apathy. Clearly you are ignoring your subjects! Address the issues or risk an uprising! Rabble!

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 5 users Like Buddy Christ's post
16-12-2011, 05:41 PM
I might be able to do somethin about one of those. I'm not technically online right now either though so hold yet horses.
I also don't know which one I'm gonna fix as of yet but when I get that jump to conclusions mat going we're in business.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-12-2011, 05:43 PM
(16-12-2011 05:41 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I might be able to do somethin about one of those. I'm not technically online right now either though so hold yet horses.
I also don't know which one I'm gonna fix as of yet but when I get that jump to conclusions mat going we're in business.

God, I hope it's the Pizza Delivery Fee, cuz I was thinking about ordering some tonight.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
16-12-2011, 05:54 PM
There is no coffee in the forum!!!

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
[+] 3 users Like tazmin98's post
16-12-2011, 06:02 PM
(16-12-2011 04:27 PM)The_observer Wrote:  13: free beer

Ive said a few times that this forum needs a bar that senior members Can drink in for free. Big Grin

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
16-12-2011, 06:02 PM
Lucradis there is one thing you need to do. Get me to Canada!!!

Oh and more kitty stuff would be awesome.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
16-12-2011, 06:17 PM
I feel so liberated!

I want (and I mean NOW) :

Wintergreen Altoids
Someone to give BC a bath
Eleventeen different colors to identify how much bacon each member eats
A "Nerf" button at the bottom of every post
Every time a member posts the word "discombobulate" they should get a +0.329 rep
My name should be a slightly darker green, to show that I like green but I'm not an admin
Would someone PLEASE give BC a bath??
A weekly printout of all the posts on the forum should be sent to each member in triplicate
Bring back the MC Hammer pants
As a Christmas gift, all members should recieve 3 feet of purple yarn and a lock of your hair
For crying out loud, if you don't personally bathe BC I'm gonna leave!

I have more, but you are new, so I'll take it easy on you.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 8 users Like Stark Raving's post