Now that lucradis is the admin...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-12-2011, 07:49 PM
RE: Now that lucradis is the admin...
(16-12-2011 06:17 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Someone to give BC a bath
Would someone PLEASE give BC a bath??
For crying out loud, if you don't personally bathe BC I'm gonna leave!

It's all good. I was so fired up in my last post that I knocked an old bowl of cereal all over myself and if I remember correctly from Chemistry 273, old milk negates bacteria in a sort of matter/anti-matter fashion. So I'm all set.

That being said, I have some more demands... errrr requests for the forum.

-From now on, Friday should be called NoPantsDay, which of course is in honor of famous German astronomer Franz Nopants. Punch and pie is served.

-The term "creationist" should be banned from the forum and replaced with the term "dumbass." No use hiding behind false titles and beating around the bush.

-All new threads should be required to start with "Hello, my name is [insert name] and I'm a recovering theist." To which the group will respond with "Hello [name]."

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Buddy Christ's post
17-12-2011, 01:50 AM
Hey!!! You know what would be great? If you went and dragged back Unbeliever. he's been gone for too long.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 2 users Like Lilith Pride's post
17-12-2011, 06:51 AM
(16-12-2011 07:49 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  -All new threads should be required to start with "Hello, my name is [insert name] and I'm a recovering theist." To which the group will respond with "Hello [name]."
Not only the new threads, come on! All posts should start with that!

I know I am new here but it is important to .. ehem.. wish for things especially as a newb! That makes me very popular!

- The emoticons all need hair or hats, the heart too! (They told me, they're cold)
- Someone needs to wash BC because with the cerials and old milk he now really smells and is sticky (sorry BC)
- I need a second laptop
- Give newbs the status "Your Majesty" instead of "New Member"
- We need a lot of colored buttons everywhere which will change color when you click them
- To get into a thread you have to solve a logic puzzle first
- We need a wordfilter that switches "God" with "Blah"
- Can you also come and cook my lunch?

Thanks for the attention

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Leela's post
17-12-2011, 09:14 AM
(17-12-2011 06:51 AM)Leela Wrote:  - To get into a thread you have to solve a logic puzzle first

I especially like this one. It would keep those pesky theists out. But unfortunately, I also think HoC would have trouble posting. Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
17-12-2011, 09:21 AM
(17-12-2011 09:14 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(17-12-2011 06:51 AM)Leela Wrote:  - To get into a thread you have to solve a logic puzzle first

I especially like this one. It would keep those pesky theists out. But unfortunately, I also think HoC would have trouble posting. Tongue

See, when you're set a logic puzzle you're not supposed to debate with the computer the validity of its logic Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
17-12-2011, 09:27 AM
(17-12-2011 09:21 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(17-12-2011 09:14 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  

See, when you're set a logic puzzle you're not supposed to debate with the computer the validity of its logic Tongue

Good point. Doc Hoc is going to have his own backdoor way in no matter what. No keeping that Johnny C from going where he wants to be!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
17-12-2011, 10:32 AM
I found a blackberry outside the sim cards blank and I require a charger. Why has lucradis not provided phone chargers for all users??? Tongue

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
17-12-2011, 10:38 AM
Ludacris, Son of Deuteronomy of Gath, you have been found guilty by the whiners of this thread and so shall be stoned to death!

~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
17-12-2011, 11:27 AM
(17-12-2011 10:38 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Ludacris, Son of Deuteronomy of Gath, you have been found guilty by the whiners of this thread and so shall be stoned to death!

Bahahaha! Jehovah Jehovah Jehovah Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
17-12-2011, 01:36 PM
can the "pizza delivery fee" also be transformed to a "pizza collection bonus"?

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post