Now that lucradis is the admin...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-12-2011, 09:29 AM
RE: Now that lucradis is the admin...
Im going to expand on hughsie's idea of an arm wrestle, a bare chested wrestling match or a thumb war! between stark and lucradis for the right to be the admin

by suggesting it is a fight to the DEATH with Bat'leth's with this song playing in the background

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-12-2011, 09:36 AM
Man, that tune stirs the blood. I like to play it while I wash the dishes.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
18-12-2011, 07:01 PM
(18-12-2011 09:36 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Man, that tune stirs the blood. I like to play it while I wash the dishes.

If I may be so bold as to ask, what do you like to listen to while you are knitting or crocheting or practicing your embroidery skiils?

If this is gonna be anything other than a friendly fistbump, I'm voting for full-blown cockfight. ... I know a site that would host the video.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-12-2011, 07:05 PM (This post was last modified: 18-12-2011 07:10 PM by Erxomai.)
(18-12-2011 07:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-12-2011 09:36 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Man, that tune stirs the blood. I like to play it while I wash the dishes.

If I may be so bold as to ask, what do you like to listen to while you are knitting or crocheting or practicing your embroidery skiils?

This usually helps me relax for such activities.

PS, after joking about washing dishes to the Star Trek Fight Song, I really did do it today and it did seem to help with the misery of washing two weeks worth of dishes. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel