Now that same sex marriages are legal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-09-2015, 04:53 AM
RE: Now that same sex marriages are legal
There are interesting questions here, but I refuse to believe Blowjob desires an honest discourse and is willing to engage without being a complete fuktard. A shame really. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
11-09-2015, 05:01 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2015 05:18 AM by ClydeLee.)
(10-09-2015 09:46 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(10-09-2015 09:30 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I think his point (if there was one) was that same sex incestual couples can't procreate.

Some people object to incestual relationships because offspring of such relationships have a higher frequency of birth defects. That was the good faith argument I was referring too. Since same sex couples do not have to worry about that, why should incestual relationships among them be banned? What is the rationale other than it is icky?

Why not, via actual various states laws, relatives that magnitude are actually able to get married under various factors. It's within some of their laws that if they can't conceive due to a woman post menopausal's or of the like, the marriage is fine. I think to begin with Kentucky or Tennessee, one of those allows 2nd cousin marriages still which is the closest relative related standing status.

I also wouldn't label it as something done because it's "icky" that's being ignorant of the factors to why. It is a evolutionary feeling/urge to desire more genetic variation which is why the feeling against incest arises, it also applies socially as well as it occurs for person who feels like family even if not such as an adopted or step sibling if they grew up in adolescence together. So even two members of the same sex are more likely to experience that if they were siblings.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
11-09-2015, 05:06 AM
(10-09-2015 09:00 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  People get married for all sorts of reasons, its not always about love and sex.

Should same sex siblings be allowed to marry? What about same sex parent / child marriages(assuming both are consenting adults). I think you could argue in good faith that heterosexual incestual marriages should be illegal but what is the good faith argument that same sex incestual marriages should be illegal?
Yes, I'm all for government butting out of people's lives.

If Mum wants to marry son or if bother and sister want to get married, then that's their decision. It presents no danger to society what-so-ever.
I don't see it being the business of politicians to interfere.
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
11-09-2015, 05:11 AM
(10-09-2015 09:46 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Some people object to incestual relationships because offspring of such relationships have a higher frequency of birth defects.
If you go down that path you ought to then analyse all couples and give a license to only those that are likely to produce "perfect" babies.

But of course this is a ridiculous argument, government controlling who can and who can't procreate.
Govt need to let people live their own lives.
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
11-09-2015, 05:11 AM
(10-09-2015 09:00 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  People get married for all sorts of reasons, its not always about love and sex.

Yeah. If you look at the avergae marriage 20-30 years after the ceremony the marriage no longer has any sex worth talking about and the only thing keeping it together is the mutual hatred and the sadistic pleasure of enflicting pain on someone you know everything about.

Quote:Should same sex siblings be allowed to marry?

Go ahead if you want to. It will be your responsibility to take care of the resulting puddle of flesh that communicates through grunts and has tentacles coming out of it`s cunt.

Quote:What about same sex parent / child marriages(assuming both are consenting adults).

Consider

Quote:child marriages(assuming both are consenting adults)

Huh

Quote:child = consenting adults

Undecided

Quote:child = adults

[Image: 54992574.jpg]

Quote:I think you could argue in good faith that heterosexual incestual marriages should be illegal but what is the good faith argument that same sex incestual marriages should be illegal?

I`ll be a bit more serious here.

The main reason why incest is illegal because in the vast majority of cases incest occures as the sexual abuse of children. It`s mostly an uncle, aunt, dad, mother, brother or sister who abuses a minor. A brother having consenting sex with his sister is a case that hardly ever occures.
Interesting is also the fact that incest mainly occures in poor rural ereas with lack of education. Sex is a natural occuring human need, instinct and drive that if one isnt aware about can lead to one simply acting out of impulse without restraint or a concept of the dos and donts.
One example are fanatical orthodox jews in New York, London, Vienna and Israel and Salafist Arab fanatics who refused to give their children sex education and their kids ended up fucking each other because they came into puperty - started having a sex drive - but didnt know what to do so just did what they felt like doing.

Well in conclusion... I guess I could write down more about this subject. But some imbecil like you will probably ignore most.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 3 users Like The Germans are coming's post
11-09-2015, 05:17 AM
So Heywood has a sister, huh???

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
11-09-2015, 05:22 AM
My issue with incestuous marriage would be consent. Consent implies that there's enough space between the parties, and enough equality of power in the relationship, for each to make an unforced decision.

I'm just not sure real consent is possible between parents and children, even when the children are adults. The same holds with sibling relationships.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
11-09-2015, 05:36 AM
I seem to remember mentioning this in another thread way back, but most marriages in history have been between first cousins. Even today, first cousin marriage is common enough that in some languages the words for cousin and mate are the same. Prior to modern medicine, the increased survivability of both the mother and the baby outweighed the slight increase in chance for birth defects. The need to keep farmland within the family was also a factor, and in Tibet it was not uncommon for girls to marry multiple brothers for that reason. So long as an occasional adventurous individual brings new blood into the "family," it doesn't really cause problems to the extent that most people in industrialized countries assume that it would. The idea of branching out and looking for someone beyond your own isolated village is a relatively new concept.

Not directly relevant to the conversation, just a random fact Tongue

'Murican Canadian
11-09-2015, 12:52 PM

Should same sex siblings be allowed to marry? What about same sex parent / child marriages(assuming both are consenting adults). I think you could argue in good faith that heterosexual incestual marriages should be illegal but what is the good faith argument that same sex incestual marriages should be illegal?

Hmm, is there such thing as "immorality" according to atheists? I don't think so.
so, you are asking the wrong crowd.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
11-09-2015, 01:08 PM
(11-09-2015 12:52 PM)Alla Wrote:  

Hmm, is there such thing as "immorality" according to atheists? I don't think so.
so, you are asking the wrong crowd.

To some atheists, Yes, yes there is.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson