Now that same sex marriages are legal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-09-2015, 01:05 PM
RE: Now that same sex marriages are legal
(11-09-2015 11:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 02:26 PM)Alla Wrote:  my ethical code says that it is OK to have sex with children.

Shut the fuck up Alla. Just shut the fuck up. I had my diddlie bits fiddled with by a bus driver when I was five. Topic is taboo here.

Why? Is there something wrong with my ethics?
Did I ever tell you to shut up? Did I ever judge your ethics? Did I ever preach you morality?
Hmm. What is the difference between some kind of religious cult and atheists?
There is no difference. Religious people preach their morality. Atheists preach their morality.
They are all the same.

P.S. I do NOT believe that it is OK to have sex with children. I just like to see atheists in action - preaching morality and judging other's ethics.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2015, 01:08 PM
(11-09-2015 08:55 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 06:45 PM)Banjo Wrote:  This is astounding. I awake to find GM banned, and yet these two insulting simpletons are still members???

I gotta find a good musician forum or something. This is crazy.

I forgive you for calling me a simpleton. I for one, would welcome your departure to a musician forum.
I don't even get offended. I just love to see atheists to do what religious people do.
Preach morality and judge ethics of others.
It was like I visited some kind of Southern Baptist forum.

12-09-2015, 01:08 PM
(12-09-2015 12:56 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 02:38 PM)julep Wrote:  Your ethical code says that it's okay to have sex with children? Gasp
Yes. I also think that those who disagree with my ethics are wrong. They must be Mormons or something like that. Nobody can tell me what is ethical or moral. I can only be forced to accept somebody's(society) ethics
To have sex with children is not immoral thing to do. Nobody can preach me morality. Nobody.

(11-09-2015 02:38 PM)julep Wrote:  I don't think much of your ethics, then.
I don't think much of your ethics, then.
(11-09-2015 02:38 PM)julep Wrote:  In terms of whether it's always immoral to kill another human being, that's not a question with a simple yes or no answer. However, I am a bit relieved that you haven't yet felt the desire to kill another person, if that's what's keeping you from doing so.
Me too. I am relieved. I don't want to go to jail.
(11-09-2015 02:38 PM)julep Wrote:  Killing another person just because I desired to do it would be a violation of my personal ethics, as well as illegal.
I agree with that.

I'm not going to debate further your POV, which I find to despicable and immoral. It's not worth it.

I hope that if you violate society's ethics by engaging in the vile actions that you defend above, you are found out and punished to the full extent of the law.
12-09-2015, 01:10 PM
(12-09-2015 01:05 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 11:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Shut the fuck up Alla. Just shut the fuck up. I had my diddlie bits fiddled with by a bus driver when I was five. Topic is taboo here.

Did I ever tell you to shut up? Did I ever judge your ethics? Did I ever preach you morality?
There is no difference. Religious people preach their morality. Atheists preach their morality.
They are all the same.

P.S. I do NOT believe that it is OK to have sex with children. I just like to see atheists in action - preaching morality and judging other's ethics.

So, you are a troll and a liar...good to know.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
12-09-2015, 01:12 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2015 01:36 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
(11-09-2015 11:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Shut the fuck up Alla. Just shut the fuck up. I had my diddlie bits fiddled with by a bus driver when I was five. Topic is taboo here.

They are all the same.

Consider

mhmmmm and lets take a peek at who holds the moral "high ground" overall...

Now where do we get these "morals"? Are they created by religion, or did religion cherry pick common social expected behavior and champion them as their godly directed moral commandments?

Lets go back to hunter gatherer time....it didn't take long to figure out that ones odds for survival were greatly increased if we stick together in groups, hunt in packs, protect each other....it also doesn't take a genius to figure out that as we started to build bigger tribes, groups, villages, towns, etc...that the basis of self preservation and safety is a tier one concern. It would be frowned upon to put it lightly, if you stole my food, raped my wife or children, or killed one of my family....these type of actions would be considered against everyones self preservation and safety...thus banned...thus SOCIETY dictates what is acceptable behavior, and this evolves with time. No made up god/s needed at all. No BS "ten commandments" which are so obviously written by a group of empowered, ignorant patriarchal men.....thou shalt not rape? ....nope, not on there, thou shalt not enslave other humans? ...nope, not on there, and surely the all knowing god knew that would be a problem...but no...the MEN that created the ten commandments were more concerned with pressing matters like thou shalt not covet thy neighbors wife.

We know from Anthropology 101 where human customs come from, and in general why they arise. One of the fallacies religionists claim is that without their deity, morality would not exist. The fact is that EVERY SINGLE commandment, injunction and law in the Bible existed already in ancient Near Eastern culture, and was imported into the Bible. Religion TOOK their laws from existing culture. Religion GAVE little if anything to the establishment of "morals."

A variety of positions is apparent regarding the relationship between religion and morality. Some believe that religion is necessary as a guide to a moral life. This idea has been with us for nearly 2,000 years. There are various thoughts regarding how this idea has arisen. For example, Greg Epstein suggests that this idea is connected to a concerted effort by theists to question nonreligious ideas: "conservative authorities have, since ancient days, had a clever counter strategy against religious skepticism—convincing people that atheism is evil, and then accusing their enemies of being atheists.

Others eschew the idea that religion is required to provide a guide to right and wrong behavior. Interestingly the Westminster Dictionary of Christian Ethics states that religion and morality "are to be defined differently and have no definitional connections with each other". Some believe that religions provide poor guides to moral behavior.

Interestingly over 70% of US prisoners are christian, while only .07% are non-religious....well shit, that is odd huh? Who has better morals again?

"A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hopes of reward after death."
— Albert Einstein, "Religion and Science," New York Times Magazine, 1930

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
12-09-2015, 01:17 PM
(12-09-2015 01:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  So, you are a troll and a liar...good to know.
I just wanted to find out if atheists are also preachers of morality like Baptists for example. I have my answer.
P.S. One more time: to have sex with children is evil thing to do.
P.P.S. To have sex with siblings is evil thing to do. But some atheists think it is not. wow! "some ethics" I would say.

12-09-2015, 01:18 PM

They are all the same.

Did you not see my warning? You deliberately went against the forum rules.

You really picked the wrong example to use.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
12-09-2015, 01:20 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2015 08:56 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
(10-09-2015 09:00 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  People get married for all sorts of reasons, its not always about love and sex.

Should same sex siblings be allowed to marry? What about same sex parent / child marriages(assuming both are consenting adults). I think you could argue in good faith that heterosexual incestual marriages should be illegal but what is the good faith argument that same sex incestual marriages should be illegal?

ah yes, the ever popular leap from "well now that same sex marriages are legal, the slippery slope will now result in people marrying their goats, and children (already happening in muslim countries and has for a loooong time by the way, not goats, children), and multiple wives (also already happening in America, and muslim countries, and has for a long time thanks to Joseph Smith, and Muhammad), and.. and.. and evil will spread like wildfire, it is the end of the world" nonsense.

Really? How does one go from two consenting adults deciding to enter a symbolic and legal agreement of matrimony jump to all of the other shit you are trying to imply? Never ceases to amaze me how much religious people obsess over their giggly parts, who has sex with who, and how.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
12-09-2015, 01:21 PM
My reputation is getting worse and worse. Even Southern Baptists are less judgmental.

12-09-2015, 01:21 PM
(12-09-2015 01:17 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(12-09-2015 01:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  So, you are a troll and a liar...good to know.
I just wanted to find out if atheists are also preachers of morality like Baptists for example. I have my answer.
P.S. One more time: to have sex with children is evil thing to do.
P.P.S. To have sex with siblings is evil thing to do. But some atheists think it is not. wow! "some ethics" I would say.

Nice attempt on backpedalling.
You said several times now what you think. Think it's time to stop.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces