Now that the religious fascist nation has attacked a secular nation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-05-2013, 06:51 PM
I know you guys believe the completely faith based belief that alqaeda is anti Jewish and anti western so of course who I guys aren't the least bit curious as to why Israel hasn't launched attacks on alqaeda in Syria. Anywho, do you guys support (well of course you do) the Joint coalition alqaeda, Israeli and Christian attacks on a secular nation? Any pretend atheists in the house?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2013, 07:03 PM
RE: Now that the religious fascist nation has attacked a secular nation
What about if I just don't give a shit?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
05-05-2013, 08:00 PM
(05-05-2013 07:03 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  What about if I just don't give a shit?

Second that motion. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
05-05-2013, 08:22 PM
"Secular state" my ass. Any reason to post your hate for Jews will suffice, we see.
You are a sad little obsessed man.
http://www.law.emory.edu/ifl/legal/syria.htm
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...46178.html

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
05-05-2013, 11:22 PM
Your whole post is factually inaccurate so I don't see how you expect any honest discussion here.

The ones who are really disappointed here is no doubt Hezbollah, no doubt they were looking forward to some of those weapons.

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest" - Denis Diderot

"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered, religion is answers that may never be questioned"
05-05-2013, 11:48 PM
Keep it coming, I$I, we all need our afternoon jollies.

Just remeber to tell you CIA lizard-people government agents who work actually for the Illuminati that we don't suspect a thing about you and your fellow agents. We wont tell if you don't!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
06-05-2013, 03:46 AM
Al Qaeda IS anti-West: this is the Al Qaeda charter: http://www.theblackvault.com/documents/c...harter.pdf

"Goals of Al Qaeda:
The victory of the mighty religion of Allah, the establishment of an Islamic Regime and the restoration of
the Islamic Caliphate, God willing"

yeah......I don't think the existence of the West or Judaism can be together with worldwide Caliphate......

Why? because we are not willing to get into war, where the citizens of Israel will suffer rockets attacks....Why the logical answer NEVER comes up in your head?
Secular nation....yeah, OK. And btw, we didn't attack Syria, we attacked Hezbollah- which ISN'T a secular organization. Those rockets that we attacked were meant to be launched and hit Israeli civilians. It is better they were destroyed in Syrian land than they'll explode on an Israeli house, school, kindergarten or factory.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-05-2013, 10:29 AM
(06-05-2013 03:46 AM)shiranl Wrote:  Al Qaeda IS anti-West: this is the Al Qaeda charter: http://www.theblackvault.com/documents/c...harter.pdf

"Goals of Al Qaeda:
The victory of the mighty religion of Allah, the establishment of an Islamic Regime and the restoration of
the Islamic Caliphate, God willing"

yeah......I don't think the existence of the West or Judaism can be together with worldwide Caliphate......

Why? because we are not willing to get into war, where the citizens of Israel will suffer rockets attacks....Why the logical answer NEVER comes up in your head?
Secular nation....yeah, OK. And btw, we didn't attack Syria, we attacked Hezbollah- which ISN'T a secular organization. Those rockets that we attacked were meant to be launched and hit Israeli civilians. It is better they were destroyed in Syrian land than they'll explode on an Israeli house, school, kindergarten or factory.

So striking first into a nation that didnt attack you is now not a war crime anymore? I like how you use good ole bush logic.

WHY THE MOTHER FUCK IS ISRAEL FIGHTING ON THE SAME SIDE AS ALQAEDA IN ITS ATTEMPTS TO TOPPLE ASSAD?
06-05-2013, 10:38 AM
ehh...no, it isn't a war crime to start a war (which we didn't, any how). We bombed fucking rockets, stop feeling sorry for fucking rockets.

We are not. We bombed rockets that were meant to bomb our homes and schools- the rebels just hate Assad more than they hate us, that's all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-05-2013, 10:41 AM
(06-05-2013 10:29 AM)I and I Wrote:  WHY THE MOTHER FUCK IS ISRAEL FIGHTING ON THE SAME SIDE AS ALQAEDA IN ITS ATTEMPTS TO TOPPLE ASSAD?
Oh ffs I and I, my eyes were right near my mobile.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]