Now that the religious fascist nation has attacked a secular nation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-05-2013, 10:45 AM
RE: Now that the religious fascist nation has attacked a secular nation
It is all a conspiracy to take away our guns and for the Jews to gain control over the vast reserves of incense.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
06-05-2013, 10:47 AM
(06-05-2013 10:38 AM)shiranl Wrote:  ehh...no, it isn't a war crime to start a war (which we didn't, any how). We bombed fucking rockets, stop feeling sorry for fucking rockets.

We are not. We bombed rockets that were meant to bomb our homes and schools- the rebels just hate Assad more than they hate us, that's all.

Yep that is a war crime. Pre-emptive attacks are war crimes. You are aware that one of the counts against nazi germany in war trials was its pre-emptive strike on Russia? You can't bomb a country because you think it might do something, just like you can't beat someone up because you suspect they might beat you up on Friday.
06-05-2013, 10:51 AM
If you say so, I really don't have the power now to check your usually invented facts.

We didn't bomb a country, we bombed fucking rockets that we KNOW (not think- KNOW) that will be used to kill Israelis. stop being sorry for fucking rockets.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-05-2013, 10:51 AM
But if you have intelligence that the country has a shipment of weapons from Iran for Hezbollah, you can take out the shipment. You really are a deluded fool, I and I.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
06-05-2013, 10:54 AM
(06-05-2013 10:45 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  It is all a conspiracy to take away our guns and for the Jews to gain control over the vast reserves of incense.

And sheep. Don't forget the sheeps.
Israel is going to rebuild the temple, and will need vast amounts of ze sheeps, for sacrifices.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
06-05-2013, 12:10 PM
(06-05-2013 10:51 AM)shiranl Wrote:  If you say so, I really don't have the power now to check your usually invented facts.

We didn't bomb a country, we bombed fucking rockets that we KNOW (not think- KNOW) that will be used to kill Israelis. stop being sorry for fucking rockets.

You don't have the power to check? Did you lose your powers all of the sudden?
12-05-2013, 03:04 AM
HOW can you be SO fucking retarded? From now on, I shall call you Fucktardo, OK? Since you can make up anything you feel like it, I will make up a new name for you and this way I urge everyone here to stop referring to you as I&I, but to call you FUCKTARO.

Is it OK with you, Fucktaro?

Big Grin

Shiranl, I know it is hard not to answer to these low kicks, but it only draws you in his game, try to resist it, after all his name is Fuctardo, so...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
13-05-2013, 07:57 AM
(05-05-2013 06:51 PM)I and I Wrote:  alqaeda
Who? Is that a new word?

(05-05-2013 06:51 PM)I and I Wrote:  ... so of course who I guys aren't...
What..? Blink

(05-05-2013 06:51 PM)I and I Wrote:  Anywho, do you guys support (well of course you do)...
You didn't really want an answer since you answered it yourself, so then I won't give one.

If the above seems nit-picky, you're right, but it's the only kind of reply your post deserved.

Ok, well I'll add a bonus:
Hatred blinds. No wonder you don't understand.

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
26-05-2013, 12:19 PM
Down with the ZOG
26-05-2013, 12:35 PM
If "the jews" attack Syria, it might unite the army with the rebels against a common enemy.

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.