Nudist Atheists - Godless AND Naked!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2015, 12:56 PM
Nudist Atheists - Godless AND Naked!
Ok, so it has been suggested that I start a thread for Nudist Atheists. To be clear, I am not a nudist, by the standard definition of the term. Really, I am just a big fan of nudity whether it be myself or others.

The purpose of this thread is to simply celebrate nudity (without violating any forum rules, of course!)

I'll go first by sharing this video from a recent festival in Australia. For the record, this is not me. I was not even in Australia at the time and I have a solid alibi...

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
27-07-2015, 01:09 PM
RE: Nudist Atheists - Godless AND Naked!
(27-07-2015 12:56 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Ok, so it has been suggested that I start a thread for Nudist Atheists. To be clear, I am not a nudist, by the standard definition of the term. Really, I am just a big fan of nudity whether it be myself or others.

The purpose of this thread is to simply celebrate nudity (without violating any forum rules, of course!)

I'll go first by sharing this video from a recent festival in Australia. For the record, this is not me. I was not even in Australia at the time and I have a solid alibi...

Naw....it's you. Definately, you. You're just covered with lots of sunscreen so your turkey doesn't get burned.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 5 users Like dancefortwo's post
27-07-2015, 02:19 PM
I do like nudity. Would love to go to a nude beach some day. Lol
[+] 2 users Like purpledaisies's post
27-07-2015, 02:24 PM
So basically you want us all to get nekkid and cover ourselves in mud and slide down a hill?

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
27-07-2015, 02:25 PM
PS I think you just want to show off your nipples yet again lol

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
27-07-2015, 02:49 PM
(27-07-2015 02:24 PM)jennybee Wrote:  So basically you want us all to get nekkid and cover ourselves in mud and slide down a hill?

Not necessarily; the mud is completely optional. Thumbsup

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 3 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
27-07-2015, 03:29 PM
I hit more than a few nude beaches when I lived in California...Was fun...

Probably wouldn't these days -- I'd scare the poor kids off................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
27-07-2015, 04:20 PM
(27-07-2015 03:29 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I hit more than a few nude beaches when I lived in California...Was fun...

Yeah, I went to Blacks Beach a few times when I was living in Los Angeles. My husband insisted......I wonder why. Dodgy

I, of course, looked spectacular. Although I did wear a string bikini bottom that my husband bought me for my birthday.......I wonder why. Dodgy

Personally, I think most people look better with some clothing on.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
27-07-2015, 04:41 PM
(27-07-2015 04:20 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(27-07-2015 03:29 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I hit more than a few nude beaches when I lived in California...Was fun...

Yeah, I went to Blacks Beach a few times when I was living in Los Angeles. My husband insisted......I wonder why. Dodgy

I, of course, looked spectacular. Although I did wear a string bikini bottom that my husband bought me for my birthday.......I wonder why. Dodgy

I dunno -- the girl that dragged me to those beaches sure looked pretty stunning without any clothing....Crazy as hell, and hot to match....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
28-07-2015, 08:00 AM
(27-07-2015 04:20 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

For me, nudity is not so much about looks as it is attitude. Being comfortable naked requires one to be comfortable with themselves on the inside. Of course, being fit doesn't hurt.

[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post