Nudist Atheists - Godless AND Naked!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-01-2017, 12:35 PM
RE: Nudist Atheists - Godless AND Naked!
(04-01-2017 09:39 AM)skyking Wrote:  I'm down for the nekkid part but the waffles are poison!

Even if they're whole wheat waffles? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
04-01-2017, 12:57 PM
In 6 months I can answer that. Till then on with the goggles even though they do nothing.
Find all posts by this user
04-01-2017, 01:02 PM
(04-01-2017 10:13 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(04-01-2017 09:39 AM)skyking Wrote:  I'm down for the nekkid part but the waffles are poison!

Pancakes, then? Big Grin

[Image: funny-memes-waffles-are-just-pancakes-wi...84x700.jpg]

[Image: hell-yeah-waffles.jpg]

[Image: f685a9cf-why-i-love-waffles.jpg]

[Image: waffles-or-waffles.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
04-01-2017, 02:52 PM
Hells-bells, I didn't know this thread even existed. Where's it been hiding all this time?

Did you guys know that my 20% warning is because at various times on TTA I posted a naked dancer, naked bicyclists and a lamp with a naked lady on it? Laugh out load Yes, I did. Laugh out load That just cracks me up. Hahahaha.

It was the first year I joined TTA and didn't know any better.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
04-01-2017, 03:25 PM
(04-01-2017 02:52 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Hells-bells, I didn't know this thread even existed. Where's it been hiding all this time?

Did you guys know that my 20% warning is because at various times on TTA I posted a naked dancer, naked bicyclists and a lamp with a naked lady on it? Laugh out load Yes, I did. Laugh out load That just cracks me up. Hahahaha.

I think I posted an inadvertent bum or two. Consider

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
04-01-2017, 03:58 PM
(04-01-2017 02:52 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Hells-bells, I didn't know this thread even existed. Where's it been hiding all this time?

Where can I see this warning you naughty girl?

#sigh
04-01-2017, 04:09 PM
Ok here is Leela story time! My first nude thing experience.

So generally I do, say like, the nudist movement. Meaning nude beaches and nude festivals and events and such things. So a few years back I decided to try this nudist thing.
I still lived in Germany at the time, and I was in a forum where you could talk about this stuff and you would exchange information about anything related.
So one discussion section there was a meet and greet type of thing. You could make plans to attend events as a group etc. Some people went nude bowling together, that stuff.
I had heard of this place about an hour or two outside of Munich. It was a big public swimming pool with sauna and warm water pool and salty pool etc. Very nice place and they had nude evenings once a week. So some people were talking about the place and how nice it was and I decided to team up with someone and go there.
Mind you at the time, although I always had huge insecurities about my body, at the time my body was absolutely ok. Well I took this as a challenge to myself.
So we went to the place and we were there about an hour early so that was still non-nude time.
But at 7pm sharp they rang some bells and gave an announcement that it is now nude time and please undress now. And that was so weird to me but no one seemed to mind so I went with what everybody did and undressed too.
I think, all evening long I just was afraid that someone might look at me. For a bit I wanted to swim but then I found a guy diving around all the time so I didn't want to anymore lol. I went into the salty pool for a bit and felt fine because it bubbled a bit so there was nothing to see either. At some point I just went to relax outside the water and observed the whole thing.
I felt so weird most of the time because of my insecurities.

Nowadays I wouldn't do the thing - not in the state my body is in right now. But that is not because of other people but simply for the fact that if I don't feel good in my body, I won't be able to enjoy my time. But give it a year or two, get back in shape, I would love to try it again. And try less weirdly this time ha

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
[+] 2 users Like Leerob's post
04-01-2017, 04:13 PM
(04-01-2017 03:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Where can I see this warning you naughty girl?

Wait a second, Girly, how do you not have any warnings? Tongue I got a Hobo look from the guy standing next to me in line at the bagel shop while I was browsing a thread and one of your man boobs pics (well, not yours, but some random dude's) popped up Laugh out load

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
04-01-2017, 04:15 PM
(04-01-2017 04:13 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(04-01-2017 03:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Where can I see this warning you naughty girl?

Wait a second, Girly, how do you not have any warnings? Tongue I got a Hobo look from the guy standing next to me in line at the bagel shop while I was browsing a thread and one of your man boobs pics (well, not yours, but some random dude's) popped up Laugh out load

What shedevil magic is this? The only warning level I can see is my own.

#sigh
04-01-2017, 04:16 PM
(04-01-2017 04:09 PM)Leela Wrote:  Ok here is Leela story time! My first nude thing experience.

So generally I do, say like, the nudist movement. Meaning nude beaches and nude festivals and events and such things. So a few years back I decided to try this nudist thing.
I still lived in Germany at the time, and I was in a forum where you could talk about this stuff and you would exchange information about anything related.
So one discussion section there was a meet and greet type of thing. You could make plans to attend events as a group etc. Some people went nude bowling together, that stuff.
I had heard of this place about an hour or two outside of Munich. It was a big public swimming pool with sauna and warm water pool and salty pool etc. Very nice place and they had nude evenings once a week. So some people were talking about the place and how nice it was and I decided to team up with someone and go there.
Mind you at the time, although I always had huge insecurities about my body, at the time my body was absolutely ok. Well I took this as a challenge to myself.
So we went to the place and we were there about an hour early so that was still non-nude time.
But at 7pm sharp they rang some bells and gave an announcement that it is now nude time and please undress now. And that was so weird to me but no one seemed to mind so I went with what everybody did and undressed too.
I think, all evening long I just was afraid that someone might look at me. For a bit I wanted to swim but then I found a guy diving around all the time so I didn't want to anymore lol. I went into the salty pool for a bit and felt fine because it bubbled a bit so there was nothing to see either. At some point I just went to relax outside the water and observed the whole thing.
I felt so weird most of the time because of my insecurities.

Nowadays I wouldn't do the thing - not in the state my body is in right now. But that is not because of other people but simply for the fact that if I don't feel good in my body, I won't be able to enjoy my time. But give it a year or two, get back in shape, I would love to try it again. And try less weirdly this time ha

Nude bowling sounds potentially dangerous Wink

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post