Nudist Atheists - Godless AND Naked!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-01-2017, 04:20 PM
RE: Nudist Atheists - Godless AND Naked!
I post nude all the time unless I'm at work. I might be a bit of an exhibitionist. And a voyeur.

Alas, not many nude venues here in good ol' 'bama.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
05-01-2017, 04:25 PM
(05-01-2017 04:20 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  I post nude all the time unless I'm at work. I might be a bit of an exhibitionist. And a voyeur.

Please tell me you at least rub your snipples between posts Laugh out load

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
05-01-2017, 04:47 PM
(05-01-2017 04:25 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 04:20 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  I post nude all the time unless I'm at work. I might be a bit of an exhibitionist. And a voyeur.

Facepalm -----> Laugh out load

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
06-01-2017, 08:55 AM
(05-01-2017 04:25 PM)jennybee Wrote:  

Yes, at the very least Evil_monster

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
06-01-2017, 09:01 AM
he snubs his ripples.
06-01-2017, 09:03 AM
(06-01-2017 08:55 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 04:25 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Please tell me you at least rub your snipples between posts Laugh out load

Yes, at the very least Evil_monster

[Image: oh-my-takei.gif]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
06-01-2017, 09:34 AM
When I was about 12, I was walking along a beach in Southern California looking for seashells for my shell collection. And as one does when walking at the beach looking for shells, I kept my head down searching carefully. I lost track of how long I'd walked and when I looked up I was in the middle of a nude beach.

There was a nude volley ball game going on. Mixed couples. Lots of balls everywhere.

My 12 year old person was amazed at the sights.....and I ain't talkin about the seashells. So I made a very slooow u-turn and walked back keeping my eyes downwards pretending to look for shells but at that point seashells were a distant memory.

I remember seeing this guy with the smallest penis in the world. It was like an outtie bellybutton except lower. Rolleyes

Actually, many years later my husband and I went to that same nude beach to hang out in the nude. I didn't wear a top but I did keep the string bikini bottom on.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
06-01-2017, 09:50 AM
(06-01-2017 09:34 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  When I was about 12, I was walking along a beach in Southern California looking for seashells for my shell collection. And as one does when walking at the beach looking for shells, I kept my head down searching carefully. I lost track of how long I'd walked and when I looked up I was in the middle of a nude beach.

There was a nude volley ball game going on. Mixed couples. Lots of balls everywhere.

My 12 year old person was amazed at the sights.....and I ain't talkin about the seashells. So I made a very slooow u-turn and walked back keeping my eyes downwards pretending to look for shells but at that point seashells were a distant memory.

I remember seeing this guy with the smallest penis in the world. It was like an outtie bellybutton except lower. Rolleyes

Actually, many years later my husband and I went to that same nude beach to hang out in the nude. I didn't wear a top but I did keep the string bikini bottom on.

Sea shells and penises. A Hallmark moment Laugh out load

[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post