Nudist Atheists - Godless AND Naked!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-12-2015, 11:17 AM
RE: Nudist Atheists - Godless AND Naked!
I am just sad that not one snipple is to be found in this thread Weeping

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-12-2015, 11:41 AM
(26-12-2015 11:17 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I am just sad that not one snipple is to be found in this thread Weeping

We have 2 nude beaches here in İzmir, one is Altınkum Çeşme and the other Alaçatı Çeşme. When the beach season comes, I promise you Jenny, I will go and take a plenty of photos for you. Even though pictures are forbidden, I'm quite an expert with my cell phone camera Laugh out load.

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes izel's post
26-12-2015, 11:47 AM
(26-12-2015 11:41 AM)izel Wrote:  
(26-12-2015 11:17 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I am just sad that not one snipple is to be found in this thread Weeping

We have 2 nude beaches here in İzmir, one is Altınkum Çeşme and the other Alaçatı Çeşme. When the beach season comes, I promise you Jenny, I will go and take a plenty of photos for you. Even though pictures are forbidden, I'm quite an expert with my cell phone camera Laugh out load.

Cool Big Grin

But what I really want to see is TurkeyBurner's snipples. You haven't seen the magic of the snipples yet, have you? Well, you truly haven't lived until you see them in all their minute glory Laugh out load

Plus, it's always nice to see TB with no shirt on Drooling

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
26-12-2015, 11:55 AM
(26-12-2015 11:47 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(26-12-2015 11:41 AM)izel Wrote:  We have 2 nude beaches here in İzmir, one is Altınkum Çeşme and the other Alaçatı Çeşme. When the beach season comes, I promise you Jenny, I will go and take a plenty of photos for you. Even though pictures are forbidden, I'm quite an expert with my cell phone camera Laugh out load.

Cool Big Grin

But what I really want to see is TurkeyBurner's snipples. You haven't seen the magic of the snipples yet, have you? Well, you truly haven't lived until you see them in all their minute glory Laugh out load

Okay! TB you owe me and Jenny that much Tongue we're waiting Laugh out load

1 Like = 1 Prayer
26-12-2015, 12:01 PM
(26-12-2015 11:55 AM)izel Wrote:  
(26-12-2015 11:47 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Cool Big Grin

Okay! TB you owe me and Jenny that much Tongue we're waiting Laugh out load

Oh and btw, snipples='s noticeably small nipples, so you'll know what you are seeing Laugh out load

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
26-12-2015, 12:04 PM
(26-12-2015 12:01 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(26-12-2015 11:55 AM)izel Wrote:  Okay! TB you owe me and Jenny that much Tongue we're waiting Laugh out load

Oh and btw, snipples='s noticeably small nipples, so you'll know what you are seeing Laugh out load

I did google that. This is what the urban dictionary had to say about it Laugh out load

Quote: snipple
when an extremely cold snapple bottle is placed on a nipple (usually by accident), the said nipple becomes a snipple.
"i accidentally gave my girlfriend a snipple last night... she screamed..."

Facepalm

1 Like = 1 Prayer
26-12-2015, 12:09 PM
My lady who is definitely of African descent has size DD boobs, with the tiniest nipples I have ever laid eyes or lips on. In my experience the darker the skin and the bigger the underlying boob the larger and more prominent the nipple, but not at my house this month!
26-12-2015, 12:27 PM

There there JennyBee. Here you go.

[Image: snipple.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-12-2015, 12:40 PM
(26-12-2015 12:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Drooling Tongue

26-12-2015, 02:38 PM
(26-12-2015 12:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

[Image: snipple.jpg]

Your snipple frightens me Girly Gasp

1 Like = 1 Prayer
[+] 2 users Like izel's post