Numb - Linkin Park

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2013, 06:53 PM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2013 06:47 PM by Adenosis.)
Numb - Linkin Park

Numb. That's how I've felt lately, most of the time at least. The other fraction is overload.

Edit: The video button is glitchin out for me, can't set it to a youtube video Undecided

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Adenosis's post
28-03-2013, 06:25 AM
RE: Numb - Linkin Park
(27-03-2013 06:53 PM)Adenosis Wrote:  [video='youtube']http://youtu.be/kXYiU_JCYtU[/video]

Numb. That's how I've felt lately, most of the time at least. The other fraction is overload.

Edit: The video button is glitchin out for me, can't set it to a youtube video Undecided

What browser are you using?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-03-2013, 06:36 AM
Feeling numb? One song to rule them all...

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
28-03-2013, 05:48 PM
Many memories attached to that song. Some good...some not so good. Haven't listened to it in years.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
28-03-2013, 06:46 PM
(28-03-2013 06:25 AM)Chas Wrote:  What browser are you using?

Firefox

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

29-03-2013, 01:15 PM
i got an unforutante story about this very song. i always felt it was a lackluster finale of Meteora, but i found it okay. then, Jay-Z happened. i always felt LP stayed away from the boring rapping and made song that were worth something else than generic nu-metal. so, one day, that taletless hack of rapper, who needs to use the soundtrack from Annie to make a hit, did a collab on this song, making it into the biggest peice of shit of the year. i guess should thank Jay-Z for turning me off from LP, since everything good about the band died after this horrifying "feat", and the band did what was necessesary to survive the post nu-metal era.

[Image: garbage-day-o.gif]
29-03-2013, 02:17 PM
(29-03-2013 01:15 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  i got an unforutante story about this very song. i always felt it was a lackluster finale of Meteora, but i found it okay. then, Jay-Z happened. i always felt LP stayed away from the boring rapping and made song that were worth something else than generic nu-metal. so, one day, that taletless hack of rapper, who needs to use the soundtrack from Annie to make a hit, did a collab on this song, making it into the biggest peice of shit of the year. i guess should thank Jay-Z for turning me off from LP, since everything good about the band died after this horrifying "feat", and the band did what was necessesary to survive the post nu-metal era.

While I dislike Jay-Z myself, and also did not care for the collaboration album, this just falls under "opinion." Music, is something that hits the person based on their tastes and experiences, you may not like Linkin Park or may just not like their newer material, but that has no relation to whether it is good or not.

I loved Xero, Hybrid Theory, Meteora, Reanimation, Minutes to Midnight, A Thousand Suns, and Living Things. It was music that seemed to change along side me as I got older, especially with the many things that happen in our lives.

I should reiterate though, I am not saying your wrong for your opinion, but I get irritated when people say something is bad or "sucks" when their tastes don't line up with something.

[Image: atheistsignature.jpg]