no 28.57% 2 28.57%
Total 7 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Numbers Games.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-09-2014, 03:43 PM
Numbers Games.
While it is nice to support ones friends by giving them a rep point, it is a different thing all together to 'repay' points to balance the books for a separate party.
This lobbying really makes the system a bit of a farce.
Is it really fair, when reciprocating for a neg rep, for another to repay the initial voter?
Quite frankly, in some ways, those in the red come across as the real individuals.
Perhaps the powers that be will see fit to look at this issue!
Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2014, 04:00 PM
RE: Numbers Games.
(29-09-2014 03:43 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  While it is nice to support ones friends by giving them a rep point, it is a different thing all together to 'repay' points to balance the books for a separate party.
Is it really fair, when reciprocating for a neg rep, for another to repay the initial voter?
Quite frankly, in some ways, those in the red come across as the real individuals.
Thank you.

OMFG seriously? In over a year and a half all you have done on this forum is bitch about rep. Get over it. Fuck, you are the most childish and insecure person I have ever met.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
29-09-2014, 04:05 PM
(29-09-2014 04:00 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(29-09-2014 03:43 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  While it is nice to support ones friends by giving them a rep point, it is a different thing all together to 'repay' points to balance the books for a separate party.
Thank you.

OMFG seriously? In over a year and a half all you have done on this forum is bitch about rep. Get over it. Fuck, you are the most childish and insecure person I have ever met.
Thanks! But I thinketh thou protesteth too strongly!
Sorry, can't rep you on that effort!
Rep means nothing to me.........some of you thrive on it!
29-09-2014, 04:18 PM
(29-09-2014 04:05 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(29-09-2014 04:00 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  OMFG seriously? In over a year and a half all you have done on this forum is bitch about rep. Get over it. Fuck, you are the most childish and insecure person I have ever met.
Thanks! But I thinketh thou protesteth too strongly!

Bullshit rep means nothing to you. You make a thread about it once ever 2-3 months. Actions speak louder than words.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
29-09-2014, 04:25 PM
(29-09-2014 04:18 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(29-09-2014 04:05 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Thanks! But I thinketh thou protesteth too strongly!

Bullshit rep means nothing to you. You make a thread about it once ever 2-3 months. Actions speak louder than words.

Bullshit- to you too bro! Try and do a bit of nuancing!Rolleyes
29-09-2014, 04:28 PM
(29-09-2014 04:05 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Rep means nothing to me.........some of you thrive on it!

Whut up Woofmeister? Now that I'm a manager instead of a productive programmer and I have to rate people I know that "It's not about the money, it's about the grade." means it's about the money.

#sigh
29-09-2014, 04:32 PM
(29-09-2014 04:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-09-2014 04:05 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Rep means nothing to me.........some of you thrive on it!

Whut up Woofmeister? Now that I'm a manager instead of a productive programmer and I have to rate people I know that "It's not about the money, it's about the grade." means it's about the money.

I'm sure your management skills will help the company prosper, and you can't lose your soul..... can you double dip too?
29-09-2014, 04:37 PM
(29-09-2014 04:32 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(29-09-2014 04:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Whut up Woofmeister? Now that I'm a manager instead of a productive programmer and I have to rate people I know that "It's not about the money, it's about the grade." means it's about the money.

I'm sure your management skills will help the company prosper, and you can't lose your soul..... can you double dip too?

My management skills suck and I have lost my soul. .... I don't really miss it much. It was weak to begin with.

#sigh
29-09-2014, 04:42 PM
(29-09-2014 04:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-09-2014 04:32 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  I'm sure your management skills will help the company prosper, and you can't lose your soul..... can you double dip too?

My management skills suck and I have lost my soul. .... I don't really miss it much. It was weak to begin with.

So you can pay homage to the corporate world and be an empowered hip hedonist....become even richer too!Thumbsup
29-09-2014, 04:44 PM

Talking about me then eh woofy? I told steve that I would not talk much anymore because I don't feel like I am welcomed anymore, but I have to defend my self here. You see all you do is complain about this rep thing. When you neg repped whiskey debates I thought he did not really deserve it so I gave him his point back, then you neg rep me because of it. It is one thing to neg rep for being neg repped first, hell even if you are in a such heated argument with someone that it goes there, but to neg rep someone because they gave a positive rep to someone you gave a negative one too? That is immature, so what if I did, are you trying to have a rep pissing contest with whiskey or something? Or is it that you don't like the fact your neg rep is now out balanced by his because I gave him one. Like I said before it is immature and more importantly it is pathetic, grow up and learn to stop getting mad over trivial things like this.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 5 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post