Total 7 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Numbers Games.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-09-2014, 04:47 PM
RE: Numbers Games.
(29-09-2014 04:42 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(29-09-2014 04:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  My management skills suck and I have lost my soul. .... I don't really miss it much. It was weak to begin with.

So you can pay homage to the corporate world and be an empowered hip hedonist....become even richer too!Thumbsup

I work for the Gumbymint, Woofmeister. I ain't gonna die rich.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2014, 04:53 PM
(29-09-2014 04:44 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(29-09-2014 03:43 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  While it is nice to support ones friends by giving them a rep point, it is a different thing all together to 'repay' points to balance the books for a separate party.

Talking about me then eh woofy? I told steve that I would not talk much anymore because I don't feel like I am welcomed anymore, but I have to defend my self here. You see all you do is complain about this rep thing. When you neg repped whiskey debates I thought he did not really deserve it so I gave him his point back, then you neg rep me because of it. It is one thing to neg rep for being neg repped first, hell even if you are in a such heated argument with someone that it goes there, but to neg rep someone because they gave a positive rep to someone you gave a negative one too? That is immature, so what if I did, are you trying to have a rep pissing contest with whiskey or something? Or is it that you don't like the fact your neg rep is now out balanced by his because I gave him one. Like I said before it is immature and more importantly it is pathetic, grow up and learn to stop getting mad over trivial things like this.

Not immature IMAO!
I will not cower before vox populi.
Please feel free to hold your views;doesn't concern me.
I see it immature to support others in their diatribes, rather
than let them fight their own battles.......
29-09-2014, 04:57 PM
(29-09-2014 04:53 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(29-09-2014 04:44 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Talking about me then eh woofy? I told steve that I would not talk much anymore because I don't feel like I am welcomed anymore, but I have to defend my self here. You see all you do is complain about this rep thing. When you neg repped whiskey debates I thought he did not really deserve it so I gave him his point back, then you neg rep me because of it. It is one thing to neg rep for being neg repped first, hell even if you are in a such heated argument with someone that it goes there, but to neg rep someone because they gave a positive rep to someone you gave a negative one too? That is immature, so what if I did, are you trying to have a rep pissing contest with whiskey or something? Or is it that you don't like the fact your neg rep is now out balanced by his because I gave him one. Like I said before it is immature and more importantly it is pathetic, grow up and learn to stop getting mad over trivial things like this.

Not immature IMAO!

Dear Woofs

Love ELK

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
29-09-2014, 05:00 PM
lol

[Image: oscar.png]
29-09-2014, 05:05 PM
(29-09-2014 04:44 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(29-09-2014 03:43 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  While it is nice to support ones friends by giving them a rep point, it is a different thing all together to 'repay' points to balance the books for a separate party.

Talking about me then eh woofy? I told steve that I would not talk much anymore because I don't feel like I am welcomed anymore, but I have to defend my self here. You see all you do is complain about this rep thing. When you neg repped whiskey debates I thought he did not really deserve it so I gave him his point back, then you neg rep me because of it. It is one thing to neg rep for being neg repped first, hell even if you are in a such heated argument with someone that it goes there, but to neg rep someone because they gave a positive rep to someone you gave a negative one too? That is immature, so what if I did, are you trying to have a rep pissing contest with whiskey or something? Or is it that you don't like the fact your neg rep is now out balanced by his because I gave him one. Like I said before it is immature and more importantly it is pathetic, grow up and learn to stop getting mad over trivial things like this.

Nothing personal against you, as indicated.
No one has touched on the crux of the poll.
Everyone is going out on tangents.
I do not see myself as immature IMAO!
My concern is not rep but basic fairness.

Is it really good that a mod can give a 3+ or more rep
good or bad? Puts them up on pedestals a bit...........
29-09-2014, 05:08 PM
(29-09-2014 04:57 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(29-09-2014 04:53 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Not immature IMAO!

Dear Woofs

Love ELK
How many did you pm that to? Gotta keep the gang together.
29-09-2014, 05:10 PM
Im finding it slightly ironic that you say that people should fight their own battles (which is why you neg repped zeke) and complaining about how mods can give bigger rep amounts BUT Hughsie, a super mod, is positive repping you to defend you against me. Hardly fighting your battles and hardly fighting them fairly considering he can give more rep points then me (even though the number of rep is irrelevant in this case).

So why not neg re Hughsie and instead neg rep Zeke? Seems rather hypocritical that you would only neg rep someone when they come to the defense of someone you're neg repping. Consistency, you have none (well except that you are constantly creating threads about rep and that's literally all you do).

29-09-2014, 05:17 PM
(29-09-2014 05:10 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Im finding it slightly ironic that you say that people should fight their own battles (which is why you neg repped zeke) and complaining about how mods can give bigger rep amounts BUT Hughsie, a super mod, is positive repping you to defend you against me. Hardly fighting your battles and hardly fighting them fairly considering he can give more rep points then me (even though the number of rep is irrelevant in this case).

So why not neg re Hughsie and instead neg rep Zeke? Seems rather hypocritical that you would only neg rep someone when they come to the defense of someone you're neg repping. Consistency, you have none (well except that you are constantly creating threads about rep and that's literally all you do).

I did referred to both positive and neg reps being equally bad.
What Hughsie does is his concern, Vosur neg repped me -3.
In three years I have written lots more than about rep, something that means absolutely nothing to me.
29-09-2014, 05:27 PM
(29-09-2014 05:17 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(29-09-2014 05:10 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Im finding it slightly ironic that you say that people should fight their own battles (which is why you neg repped zeke) and complaining about how mods can give bigger rep amounts BUT Hughsie, a super mod, is positive repping you to defend you against me. Hardly fighting your battles and hardly fighting them fairly considering he can give more rep points then me (even though the number of rep is irrelevant in this case).

I did referred to both positive and neg reps being equally bad.
What Hughsie does is his concern, Vosur neg repped me -3.
In three years I have written lots more than about rep, something that means absolutely nothing to me.

Yet you did not neg rep Hughsie. In fact you positive repped him saying:
"One of the truly decent and fair fellows on this forum!"

So again, why neg rep Zeke and not Hughsie?
If you're going to condemn Zeke for defending Whiskey then you must also condemn Hughsie for defending you otherwise you're not only an ignorant homophobic cunt but you're also a hypocrite.

29-09-2014, 05:31 PM
(29-09-2014 05:10 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So why not neg re Hughsie and instead neg rep Zeke?

(29-09-2014 05:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yet you did not neg rep Hughsie.

Fair enough, fixed.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post