Total 7 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Numbers Games.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-09-2014, 05:35 PM
RE: Numbers Games.
(29-09-2014 05:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-09-2014 05:10 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So why not neg re Hughsie and instead neg rep Zeke?

(29-09-2014 05:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yet you did not neg rep Hughsie.

Fair enough, fixed.

But now if you've neg repped Hughsie because he defended Woof then you're coming to Woofs aid and so someone must neg rep you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2014, 05:37 PM
(29-09-2014 05:08 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(29-09-2014 04:57 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Dear Woofs

Love ELK
How many did you pm that to? Gotta keep the gang together.

Oh you see I have this magical trinket called Skype, which I've been using instead of the forum since May. What, are you implying that I don't have friends? Says you; maybe it would be an idea for you to stop making these IandI'ish threads where you constantly repeat the same stupid topic and go into defense when somebody calls you out on your attention whoring bullshit, and start making MEANINGFUL conversations with people on this forum. After all, some still like your posts.

And you can't say that you don't have a slightest care about rep. If that was the case, you wouldn't have known what rep is.

So, how about you stop with these pseudo-debates, take your pills and

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 6 users Like ELK12695's post
29-09-2014, 05:37 PM
The cluster fuck that this thread has turned into is why people should all rep at their own discretion, and everyone else should just mind their own business about how others decide to use their rep ability.

Oh, that and everyone else should give me more positive reps!!! Angry

But .... Who cares, just a number Angel Shy

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
29-09-2014, 05:38 PM
(29-09-2014 05:37 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(29-09-2014 05:08 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  How many did you pm that to? Gotta keep the gang together.

Oh you see I have this magical trinket called Skype, which I've been using instead of the forum since May. What, are you implying that I don't have friends? Says you; maybe it would be an idea for you to stop making these IandI'ish threads where you constantly repeat the same stupid topic and go into defense when somebody calls you out on your attention whoring bullshit, and start making MEANINGFUL conversations with people on this forum. After all, some still like your posts.

And you can't say that you don't have a slightest care about rep. If that was the case, you wouldn't have known what rep is.

Wooooo!!! It's the elk man!!! Sorry I'm never on skype Undecided Hug

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
29-09-2014, 05:40 PM
(29-09-2014 05:35 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(29-09-2014 05:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Fair enough, fixed.

But now if you've neg repped Hughsie because he defended Woof then you're coming to Woofs aid and so someone must neg rep you.

Nevertheless and not withstaniding, Hughsie is still fat. Drinking Beverage

#sigh
29-09-2014, 05:42 PM
(29-09-2014 05:37 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  The cluster fuck that this thread has turned into is why people should all rep at their own discretion, and everyone else should just mind their own business about how others decide to use their rep ability.

Oh, that and everyone else should give me more positive reps!!! Angry

But .... Who cares, just a number Angel Shy

Woof is the only person who has an issue with it (well, maybe DLJ because I can see him thinking of it as some sort of fascist tool to brainwash the youth or something to that effect) and he only has an issue with it because of my comments and the fact that I bump it to the top of his rep every now and then.
29-09-2014, 05:42 PM
(29-09-2014 05:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-09-2014 05:35 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  But now if you've neg repped Hughsie because he defended Woof then you're coming to Woofs aid and so someone must neg rep you.

Nevertheless and not withstaniding, Hughsie is still fat. Drinking Beverage

No arguments here sister. I'm still not sure if that mountain in the distance is an actual mountain or one of his fat rolls.
29-09-2014, 05:59 PM
(29-09-2014 05:37 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(29-09-2014 05:08 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  How many did you pm that to? Gotta keep the gang together.

Well I'll be gawdam! Look who it is!
TheGulegon approves Drinking Beverage
[Image: 52d39c89ba7d2eb709a9d374cf4b889a.png]

[+] 5 users Like TheGulegon's post
29-09-2014, 06:00 PM
(29-09-2014 05:59 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(29-09-2014 05:37 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Oh you see I have this magical trinket called Skype, which I've been using instead of the forum since May. What, are you implying that I don't have friends? Says you; maybe it would be an idea for you to stop making these IandI'ish threads where you constantly repeat the same stupid topic and go into defense when somebody calls you out on your attention whoring bullshit, and start making MEANINGFUL conversations with people on this forum. After all, some still like your posts.

Well I'll be gawdam! Look who it is!
TheGulegon approves Drinking Beverage
[Image: 52d39c89ba7d2eb709a9d374cf4b889a.png]

Well, atleast he's not William Fucking Shatner

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
29-09-2014, 06:57 PM
Tongue RE: Numbers Games.