Total 7 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Numbers Games.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-09-2014, 03:22 PM
RE: Numbers Games.
(29-09-2014 08:52 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(29-09-2014 07:13 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Your approval adds diversity, and to the fact that this thread has been hijacked by mob rule and fan club mentality.

Just because people have views that you don't agree with doesn't automatically mean mob rule and fan club mentality.

Please, point to the specific moment in this thread that was offtopic (hijacked) because all I can see if Girly's posts which aren't related to the OP topic.

I find it funny that when things are going as you want or agree with then you don't have an issue but as soon as people call you out on your bullshit or point out inconsistencies in your logic then it's all "mob mentality and hijacking".
Such as not calling Girly out on hijacking your thread because he was having an off topic conversation with you, whereas someone says something negative about you and you immediately call them out as hijacking.

The only good thing you have to offer this forum, Woof, is that you'll die soon and we wont have to see these threads once a month like a ladies menstrual cycle.
Oh dear!
Does that mean I can't stay with you for my New Zealand holiday then?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-09-2014, 03:40 PM
(30-09-2014 03:22 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(29-09-2014 08:52 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Just because people have views that you don't agree with doesn't automatically mean mob rule and fan club mentality.

Please, point to the specific moment in this thread that was offtopic (hijacked) because all I can see if Girly's posts which aren't related to the OP topic.

I find it funny that when things are going as you want or agree with then you don't have an issue but as soon as people call you out on your bullshit or point out inconsistencies in your logic then it's all "mob mentality and hijacking".
Such as not calling Girly out on hijacking your thread because he was having an off topic conversation with you, whereas someone says something negative about you and you immediately call them out as hijacking.

The only good thing you have to offer this forum, Woof, is that you'll die soon and we wont have to see these threads once a month like a ladies menstrual cycle.
Oh dear!

Not unless you want to be punched in the gabba

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
30-09-2014, 04:04 PM
(30-09-2014 03:22 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(29-09-2014 08:52 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Just because people have views that you don't agree with doesn't automatically mean mob rule and fan club mentality.

Oh dear!

Of course you can Woof, you're always welcome you know that.

*sharpens knife*

[Image: shifty-eyed-dog-o.gif]

[Image: oscar.png]
30-09-2014, 04:11 PM
................but I do like Maoris!
30-09-2014, 04:41 PM
No 's' in "Maori".
And I'm not a Maori.

[Image: oscar.png]
01-10-2014, 05:04 AM
This is hilarious! Woof man you are waaaaay too obsessed with this rep shit man. You go on and on and on and on about it. You're like a dog with a bone! Fuck man, you down rep other people for nothing other then who they up rep.Laugh out load

When multiple people can predict your actions months in advance...... well like they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks. I guess internet rep is just like....super important when you get to your age.Rolleyes

AAAAAAAAAnyway.....
(18-08-2014 05:56 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  If I ever return here again, I am too stupid to live, and deserve what ever I get!
Should I load the shotgun or do you have it under control?

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.