Nurse Bullied And Arrested By Cop On A Power Trip

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2017, 09:12 PM
RE: Nurse Bullied And Arrested By Cop On A Power Trip
(03-09-2017 09:08 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 08:55 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  It's worth quoting Fred's post 56:

Jeez, Thump, what do you want?

Consistency, yaknow? He walked it back pretty quickly. I mean, that post #56 is nice and well, but followed by "I got the point. I'm just not that impressed by it."

Yeah.

No he was "not impressed" by a different point that had come in from someone else.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2017, 09:19 PM
(03-09-2017 07:04 PM)ImFred Wrote:  And the mob old guard mentality here can suck my dick. Fuck your cunt club.

Such brilliantly argued point - "people who disagree with me are cunts". You're a treasure to have here. Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
04-09-2017, 12:28 AM
(03-09-2017 07:04 PM)ImFred Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 05:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  This is far from the only topic that puts you in the line of fire.

For someone with no empathy for others it seems that you are a little touchy yourself. Sometime back I asked if you wanted me to neg rep you...it was a joke. You said you wished I wouldn't so I didn't.

It looks to me like you do care, on some level. About yourself, of course, not others.

I remember another thread where I got shit for caring too much about the victims at Bikini Atoll. And if I say I have compassion and extreme passion on these issues that are fucking existential threats that are actually real holocausts I get shit for that. Maybe there's a coldness about how I think but in terms of empathy I have 1/1000 of the empathy for that woman than I do for a starving five year old. From my perspective, I'm living in a world with billionaires and starvation, no one seems to care at all, and people accuse me of lacking compassion because a woman was wrongly arrested and promptly released. Maybe it's because I'm completely devastated about shit a million times more tragic. Maybe the brutality that I face reality with would be an unlivable existence for most people so they carry on about shit that isn't even particularly sad. Maybe my brain is wired differently. I know humanity is fatigued with real tragedy but we need to dig in and deal with this shit instead of jumping from one faux corny outrage to the next.

And the mob old guard mentality here can suck my dick. Fuck your cunt club.

America's finest ladies and gents. Educatin' the youth of tomorrow. You can say any goddamn stupid thing you please as long as you back it up when challenged by being hyper aggressive towards your challengers and implying that the ones with a problem are they. Quite chuffed I never had a teacher like you old boy. The worst I had were drunks who didn't know what the fuck they were doing. I didn't have eejits with an axe to grind.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
04-09-2017, 12:42 AM
(03-09-2017 07:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 07:03 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I get what you're saying.

At the risk of getting too procedural here, we could break it down into two Incidents:
- The cop wanting to get blood against policy
- The treatment of the nurse (and reaction to it)

When analysing the root cause / the underlying Problem (an Ishikawa diagram would be apt here), the first has no racial element, the second does.

Yes

How?

"How?" is the interesting question. I've (on and off) spent most of this year contemplating the 'how'.

Do you want the long answer or the short answer?

Smile

(03-09-2017 09:19 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 07:04 PM)ImFred Wrote:  And the mob old guard mentality here can suck my dick. Fuck your cunt club.

Such brilliantly argued point - "people who disagree with me are cunts". You're a treasure to have here. Drinking Beverage

And it's factually incorrect, too.

I think, personally, I would qualify as a prick rather a cunt.

And even, despite being Jew(ish), I'd be a complete prick!

I'm curious as to whether, if by agreeing with him, that would castrate me in some way.

This metaphor doesn't stand up (so to speak)

Angel

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
04-09-2017, 06:19 AM
(03-09-2017 09:12 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 09:08 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Consistency, yaknow? He walked it back pretty quickly. I mean, that post #56 is nice and well, but followed by "I got the point. I'm just not that impressed by it."

Yeah.

No he was "not impressed" by a different point that had come in from someone else.

This is the post to which he replied:

(02-09-2017 09:40 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(02-09-2017 05:16 PM)ImFred Wrote:  Yes. I think a bullet to the face is substantially more serious.
You missed the point. Obviously, someone dead is worse than someone being manhandled. But today it's manhandling this woman. Tomorrow it's shooting someone dead. It's the personality and it doesn't take much for that personality type to escalate into the worst especially if the first gets no rebuke.

Remember, he's unimpressed.

I get that you think I'm being hard on the guy, but I think he's full of shit here, not for his opinion, but for how it sways. Don't like it? Not my issue. I hope you got a healthy retainer.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
04-09-2017, 07:48 AM
(04-09-2017 06:19 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I hope you got a healthy retainer.

Nah, I expose fraud for free. Wink

04-09-2017, 08:09 AM
(04-09-2017 12:42 AM)DLJ Wrote:  And it's factually incorrect, too.

I think, personally, I would qualify as a prick rather a cunt.

And even, despite being Jew(ish), I'd be a complete prick!

I'm curious as to whether, if by agreeing with him, that would castrate me in some way.

This metaphor doesn't stand up (so to speak)

Through the fury, all through the rancor
Don't take offence at my innuendos... Angel

04-09-2017, 08:40 AM
(04-09-2017 07:48 AM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  
(04-09-2017 06:19 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I hope you got a healthy retainer.

Nah, I expose fraud for free. Wink

They got their money's worth, I see.
04-09-2017, 09:38 AM
(04-09-2017 06:19 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Remember, he's unimpressed.

I get that you think I'm being hard on the guy, but I think he's full of shit here, not for his opinion, but for how it sways.

Fred just likes to be contrary. I don't think for a minute that he actually believes some of the shit he writes.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
04-09-2017, 09:50 AM
(04-09-2017 09:38 AM)Dom Wrote:  Fred just likes to be contrary. I don't think for a minute that he actually believes some of the shit he writes.

And how is this level of infantility any better? If you at least believe the shit you spew, I can somehow understand it. Being contrary for the shit of it is what adolescents do. And not the brightest ones either.

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post