Nurse Bullied And Arrested By Cop On A Power Trip

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-10-2017, 12:57 AM
RE: Nurse Bullied And Arrested By Cop On A Power Trip
Pardon the necro of this thread.

It seems the investigation was completed into this cop and the result was that he was fired from both the police department and from his paramedic job

Can’t say I disageee.

Turned out he had no real excuse for overstepping his authority.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 10 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
11-10-2017, 01:43 AM
Good, fuck that cunt.
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
11-10-2017, 09:08 AM
Really telling -- the concerned people that got all excited here haven't mentioned the death of Rigby reserve officer William Gray - that happened almost two weeks ago.

Oh well - non story, huh???

Just another white piggie, right??

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
11-10-2017, 09:42 AM
(11-10-2017 09:08 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Really telling -- the concerned people that got all excited here haven't mentioned the death of Rigby reserve officer William Gray - that happened almost two weeks ago.

Let’s just recall, he was an off duty part time cop from Idaho, this incident took place in Utah. No one, at the time even knew he was a cop. It wasn’t until after the now former cop tried to arrest the nurse that part was even known.

Also, are you kidding? I mentioned him more than once. His family and his police chief applauded the action by nurse and urged that the cop also be fired.

Last I heard about his condition was the family asked for privacy.

Goodness Biker you need to take a drink or something to calm the fuck down.

[+] 10 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
11-10-2017, 09:59 AM
(11-10-2017 09:08 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Really telling -- the concerned people that got all excited here haven't mentioned the death of Rigby reserve officer William Gray - that happened almost two weeks ago.

Let's see -- he was in an accident, sustained injuries, and later died from those injuries. This is a fairly common occurrence, and is, yes, a "non story" outside of that local area. It is not national news in the same sense as an innocent person being manhandled by police (which is what people "got excited" about). Why would you expect anyone here to mention it? And why do you even bother to specify "white"? Everyone involved in this incident was white. Race has nothing to do with it. The police mistreated an innocent person who was just doing her job, and used excessive force in the process. That's news. The rest of it is everyday stuff.
[+] 6 users Like Grasshopper's post
11-10-2017, 10:17 AM

What's there to mention? This was a non-story until Jeff Payne made it otherwise by manhandling the nurse. That was the only thing that elevated any of this above a mere local story.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
11-10-2017, 10:30 AM
Yeah... Cause being arrested is sooooo much more intrusive than being made dead....

Facepalm

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
11-10-2017, 10:32 AM

Have you considered therapy-medication for your anger/paranoia issues ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
11-10-2017, 10:35 AM
You haven't ever seen me angry.

Disgusted, yes.

11-10-2017, 10:37 AM
(11-10-2017 09:59 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  

Let's see -- he was in an accident, sustained injuries, and later died from those injuries. This is a fairly common occurrence, and is, yes, a "non story" outside of that local area. It is not national news in the same sense as an innocent person being manhandled by police (which is what people "got excited" about). Why would you expect anyone here to mention it? And why do you even bother to specify "white"? Everyone involved in this incident was white. Race has nothing to do with it. The police mistreated an innocent person who was just doing her job, and used excessive force in the process. That's news. The rest of it is everyday stuff.

I know, I wonder if OLB can the name the names off the top of his head of the many other part time cops that died, also while off duty as a result of a traffic accident? I wonder if he searches those out as well and sheds crocodile tears for them as well.

Considering that he didn't post anything about the officer in question at the time of his passing, my best guess is that he just googled to find out the current condition and feigns his outrage because he's got nothing else to say.

I'm just tired of the petty bullshit and false outrage.

[+] 6 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post