Nurse Bullied And Arrested By Cop On A Power Trip

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-09-2017, 02:19 PM
RE: Nurse Bullied And Arrested By Cop On A Power Trip
(02-09-2017 02:12 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I am familiar with how nurses work. She appeared to be following procedure.

All of a sudden the officer seems to have had a power trip.

"What is happening?" was a great question.

I see a lawsuit coming. Hopefully she can retire. As if nurses don't have a hard enough job in the first place.

What is going on over there? It seems insane?

Well, we killed 9 million Indians and enslaved 9 million Africans and now with a slight glimmer of hope for the rest of the world, it looks like we might be committing a collective suicide. Apologies to the rest of the planet. Especially you, Vera. Sorry.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes I'mFred's post
02-09-2017, 02:23 PM
Ah, yeah, the trite tried and true "there are worse things so let's ONLY ever worry about genocide and stuff" Drinking Beverage

If this is what that incoherent babble was supposed to mean, that is. Sorry Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
02-09-2017, 02:32 PM
(02-09-2017 10:59 AM)ImFred Wrote:  I saw this non-story and about three others on the news last night.

What kinda place do you have to live in for this to be a non-story?

Blink

(02-09-2017 02:12 PM)Banjo Wrote:  ...
What is going on over there? It seems insane?

Frontier Justice?

Didn't you ever watch old westerns?

Or the first 10 minutes of any A-Team episode?

Turns out, that those weren't entertainment, they were documentaries.

Here's a question for you... given the similarities regarding the US and Oz in terms of nation-building, why aren't Aussie cops like this Lord Dark Helmet wannabe?

Consider

[+] 6 users Like DLJ's post
02-09-2017, 02:33 PM
(02-09-2017 02:19 PM)ImFred Wrote:  Well, we killed 9 million Indians and enslaved 9 million Africans and now with a slight glimmer of hope for the rest of the world, it looks like we might be committing a collective suicide.

I sure hope America recovers. I am concerned about America. The country has done great things.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
02-09-2017, 02:35 PM
This story shouldn't even have made the local news.

This is just fucking entertainment.
02-09-2017, 02:36 PM
(02-09-2017 01:02 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  This guy needs to be fired. Laws exist for cops too.

Police are members of a tribe who carries guns. Tribes have strength in numbers. That cop won't be fired.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
02-09-2017, 02:36 PM
(02-09-2017 02:35 PM)ImFred Wrote:  This is just fucking entertainment.

Facepalm

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
02-09-2017, 02:37 PM
(02-09-2017 02:33 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(02-09-2017 02:19 PM)ImFred Wrote:  Well, we killed 9 million Indians and enslaved 9 million Africans and now with a slight glimmer of hope for the rest of the world, it looks like we might be committing a collective suicide.

I sure hope America recovers. I am concerned about America. The country has done great things.

Not because of who we are but in spite of who we are.

Sorry to say "we". I personally haven't accomplished shit.
02-09-2017, 02:42 PM
(02-09-2017 02:32 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Here's a question for you... given the similarities regarding the US and Oz in terms of nation-building, why aren't Aussie cops like this Lord Dark Helmet wannabe?

Consider

Well we aren't great. For example. I was happy to move from Melbourne to Sydney some decades ago. While not a criminal I was treated as if I were. I was once stopped by police while walking home after a training session. Carrying a sports bag.

I once watched a cop put out a cigarette on a guy's forearm at a gig I played. The cops came into the venue to perform a drug test. The man was asking what was going on.

I've seen poor behavior in Queensland as well. It's a continent and people are separated by some distance. It appears to differ from place to place.

That was the impression I got travelling around Australia many times.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
02-09-2017, 02:44 PM
(02-09-2017 10:59 AM)ImFred Wrote:  I saw this non-story and about three others on the news last night.

I'm sure if it had happened to you it would be a "non-story" too. Drinking Beverage

While I believe that the majority of police officers follow proper procedures and do their jobs to the best of their abilities, abuses are also more prevalent than people realize. People have a right to know.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 4 users Like Impulse's post