08-02-2018, 07:54 PM
RE: O Canada!
lol I've actually always wanted to try Tim Horton's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes RBMG's post
08-02-2018, 09:27 PM
(08-02-2018 07:10 PM)RBMG Wrote:  Canada is not even a real country. You people go to Tim Horton's... WTF is a Tim Horton? Why are you even a thing? Go away.

[Image: P197702S.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
08-02-2018, 11:54 PM
(08-02-2018 07:10 PM)RBMG Wrote:  Canada is not even a real country. You people go to Tim Horton's... WTF is a Tim Horton? Why are you even a thing? Go away.

It's a franchise that sells coffee that we seem to have collectively agreed to pretend doesn't taste like the foul, burnt, horrendous shit that it is.

Kneel mortal before Whiskey I, Lord of Dalmore, Duke of Jameson, Defender of the Sloshed, and God-Emperor of Holy Terra.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
09-02-2018, 08:46 PM
I like to roll up my rim! It's that time of year, you know. Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
09-02-2018, 09:31 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2018 09:51 PM by GirlyMan.)
(09-02-2018 08:46 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I like to roll up my rim! It's that time of year, you know. Drinking Beverage

You're a naughty girl trying to catch Girly riding dirty. Smile

#sigh
10-02-2018, 01:04 AM
(09-02-2018 09:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You're a naughty girl trying to catch Girly riding dirty. Smile

Ever almost had a panic attack while having a cop driving behind you with a stolen .45 under your seat and an ounce of heroin in the spare tire in your trunk?

Oh... me neither lol.

But seriously I feel like the worst things Canadians smuggle is maple syrup.
10-02-2018, 01:46 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2018 01:58 PM by GirlyMan.)
(10-02-2018 01:04 AM)RBMG Wrote:  Ever almost had a panic attack while having a cop driving behind you with a stolen .45 under your seat and an ounce of heroin in the spare tire in your trunk?

uh .... maybe? Who's asking? ... And if I'm being honest here, I like Vermont's maple syrup better than yours. ... Consider ... I'm trying to come up with any of your products I like better than ours and I'm drawing a blank. ... You guys probably got a lot of wood though.

#sigh
10-02-2018, 02:02 PM
(10-02-2018 01:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-02-2018 01:04 AM)RBMG Wrote:  Ever almost had a panic attack while having a cop driving behind you with a stolen .45 under your seat and an ounce of heroin in the spare tire in your trunk?

uh .... maybe? Who's asking? ... And if I'm being honest here, I like Vermont's maple syrup better than yours. ... Consider ... I'm trying to come up with any of your products I like better than ours and I'm drawing a blank. ... You guys probably got a lot of wood though.

Niagara Falls. Canada's is much better than the USA's.
[+] 3 users Like julep's post
10-02-2018, 02:25 PM
(10-02-2018 01:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  uh .... maybe? Who's asking? ... And if I'm being honest here, I like Vermont's maple syrup better than yours. ... Consider ... I'm trying to come up with any of your products I like better than ours and I'm drawing a blank. ... You guys probably got a lot of wood though.

Yeah we've got the best wood, and the biggest beavers. Maybe it's something in the seal meat?

All I know is that it seems after every US election there's a lot of people wanting to come up here, and your seniors sure do like our drug prices.

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 3 users Like unsapien's post
10-02-2018, 03:11 PM
(10-02-2018 02:25 PM)unsapien Wrote:  
(10-02-2018 01:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  uh .... maybe? Who's asking? ... And if I'm being honest here, I like Vermont's maple syrup better than yours. ... Consider ... I'm trying to come up with any of your products I like better than ours and I'm drawing a blank. ... You guys probably got a lot of wood though.

Yeah we've got the best wood, and the biggest beavers. Maybe it's something in the seal meat?

All I know is that it seems after every US election there's a lot of people wanting to come up here, and your seniors sure do like our drug prices.

Beaver jerky could be profitable. ... Consider

#sigh